68

*You get caught making out*

"Bobby...", you mumbled his name when he kissed you again.

You were sitting on the couch of his house. Outside, by the pool, the boys from the Travelling Wilburys were playing in the water.

"Stop it, Bobby... The boys are here...", you said, but the way Bob was holding you so tenderly in arms made you wish you could stay wrapped up in that moment forever.

"They are playing in the pool.", Bob said. "It's okay.", and then he kissed you again. His kisses were passionately and needy. His hands were holding you close and tender, making you melt under his touch.

He was such a good kisser and you found yourself sitting on his lap while running your hands through his curly hair.

"Robert...", you mumbled.

"What?", he asked. His forehead was against yours and you kept your eyes shut.

"I love you."

Bob curved his lips in a smile.

"I love you too, honey.", he said leaving a kiss on your lips.

You were so caught up in that sweet moment that you didn't listen to the footsteps becoming closer.

"Hello there.", a voice said, and your cheeks turned red when you saw Tom and the boys standing by the door. "Are we interrupting something?"

You were still sitting in Bob's lap when you spoke:

"Nothing at all.", you lied and Bob just giggled.