53

*When you get jealous*

Sometimes you get jealous of girls that are always trying to touch your boyfriend Bob. They want his autograph or a hug and that's okay, but some fans want to kiss him on the mouth and even thought Bob doesn't kiss them, you feel a little jealous.

What if Bob falls in love with one of those girls?

Could he ever leave you?

You enter the car and beside you Bob smiles at you before the driver starts the car running. He can tell you're feeling jealous of a girl that was hugging him and kissing his check over and over.

"Don't be silly.", he says looking at you. "You don't have to feel jealous of those girls. You're the only girl I'll ever love."

But you can't stop feeling a little jealous sometimes... You fear that Bob ends up falling in love with another girl...

"Promise me that?", you ask him. "You promise to love me forever and ever?"

"Well...", he scratches the back of his neck and you feel your heart beginning to break. "Maybe I'll love someone as much as I love you. And it's okay, darling."

"What are you saying Bob?", you ask with tears in your eyes but Bob curves is lips in a smile.

"She will call you mommy.", he finally says. "And I'll love you both so much."