A Super Big Thank You!

(No this isn't the last chapter, it's the one before this. Go back to that you Noodle!)

Supers! This is our final report. And when I say 'ours' I mean mine.

My alter-ego is Sunshine Girl, the super sidekick that spreads happy thoughts wherever she goes. But I have to admit, you overshadowed me and my super power. Because whenever I posted a chapter I was filled with happiness because of you!

So this is Sunshine Girl saying thank you. Thank you for reading, voting and commenting. Thank you for sticking with me through the villainous cliffhangers and the heroic sailing of ships (even though I never told you which was truly sailing). Thank you for braving the long days between updates. Thank you for facing the unknown with each new chapter! Thank you for being super!

Silent readers, your super power of being there even if I didn't know you by your super name means a lot to me. I write so others will read, that's what you did and I'm so grateful!

Voters! You shared your super power of encouragement by hitting that Captain America star at the end of each chapter. To you it might be small, but it isn't to me. Thank you!

Commenters! Your super power of making me laugh and cackle with evil glee is something I will hold onto. Thank you for loving and hating me! I can't tell you how many times I smiled or laughed at your reactions! (Good and bad ones). Thank you!

Thank you a million times over! Muchas gracias! Heel erg bedankt! Merci beaucoup! Grazie mille! Tusen takk! Muito obrigado! Tack så mycket! Aad baad u mahadsan that! Ich danke dir sehr! Gelek sipas! மிக்க நன்றி mo dupe lowo yin lopolopo! बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद ඔයාට බොහෝම ස්තූතියි Много благодаря! Mauruuru nui koe! Maraming salamat! Շատ շնորհակալություն Děkuji mnohokrát! Terima kasih banyak! Mange tak! Dziękuję bardzo! огромное спасибо muito obrigado! Asante sana! Cảm ơn bạn rất nhiều! তোমাকে অনেক ধন্যবাদ Σε ευχαριστώ πάρα πολύ!  Çok teşekkür ederim! 非常感謝
بہت بہت شکریہ شكرا جزيلا  شكرا جزيلا

Thank you a million times over! Muchas gracias! Heel erg bedankt! Merci beaucoup! Grazie mille! Tusen takk! Muito obrigado! Tack så mycket! Aad baad u mahadsan that! Ich danke dir sehr! Gelek sipas! மிக்க நன்றி mo dupe lowo yin lopolopo! बहुत बहुत...