CHAPTER 3

"EHH?!? YOU'RE ONLY 4!!??"
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"EHH?!? YOU'RE ONLY 4!!??"⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Warning: Hisoka

____________________________________________

Y/n POV

"My my, is her aura delightful~"

I glanced over to the owner of the voice, who was now running next to me. What I saw was a clown like man with a twisted smirk painted across his face. I scrunched my face up in disgust before ignoring him and continuing to run.

"You know it's rude to ignore someone who's speaking to you~. She is your daughter correct? That must mean your aura would be much more delectable~"

What the hell is this perverted joker on about now? I glared at him out the corner of my eyes, still not bothering to properly look at the man nor give him any verbal response.

"Ohh doll~ don't look at me like that~"

My face contorted in disgust as I finally responded, "Don't call me doll."

"Oh? so you can speak~"

I just tsked and continued running without issue. The clown man ran along side me silently before speaking up again.

"My name's Hisoka~ if not doll then what should I call you hmm??"

I huffed and glanced back at him before looking forward once again. "Y/n.....its Y/n"

"Well then Y/n~ you seem quite powerful so I was wondering, would you like to form an alliance? It would make the most sense as we wouldn't have to face each other in battle~"

"Yeah sure whatever, as long as you stay out of my way"

"Harsh. Oh how you hurt me Y/n chan~ Anyway, do you see that man over there? "

He then pointed his finger, which had an abnormally sharp nail, over to a jittery man with a purple mohawk.

"Pincushion? Yeah what about him?"

"Well I guess you could say he's another one of my..... acquaintances. I just thought I'd let you know so you could avoid starting trouble with him."

I switched glances between both of the strange men then scoffed. "Do I really seem like the person to pick fights with people for no reason? You may get off to power and fighting or whatever it is you're into but I'm not like that."

He put his hands up in defense, "No need to be so feisty~ seems like you already have me figured out though~"

And with that, another word was not spoken. We ran alongside each other in a peaceful silence.

3rd Person POV

Meanwhile, as D/n ran off, she bumpped into two young boys. "Hey I'm D/n! Mommy doesn't really take me out so wanna be friends!?"

The boy in green jumped slightly, not noticing the small girl until she spoke up. He smiled down at the young girl, her little legs moving to keep up with the group as she held a stuffed rabbit in her arms. "Hi! I'm Gon, and that's Killua. You look a little young so if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?"

The girl held out her hand with all 5 fingers, only to realize her mistake then put one down. "I'm 4 years old!" she said with confidence, a wide smile sprawled across her face.

"EHH?!? YOU'RE ONLY 4!!??" the white haired boy exclaimed.

"Yup! And I made it all the way here by myself so I could see mommy!"

"Really? Because I'm here to find my dad!" Gon exlaimed.

The group then started running up a staircase. There was nearly only half of the participants left.

"Hey Gon, race you to the top, loser buys the other one dinner! Oh and you can run with us if you want D/n."

"Okay!"

And with that the three children started sprinting to the top of the staircase. All three of them reached the top at the same time.

"GOAAALLLLL"

"Yeah I did it! I finished first! " Gon exclaimed.

"What are you talking about, I totally won," his cat like friend opposed.

The two older boys argued for a while, D/n giggling at them with admiration in her eyes. Even though they had only known each other for a short while, she felt that these two will be like older brothers to her.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘//Illumi x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara