CHAPTER 25

"I saw her throw a couch at uncle Chrollo"
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"I saw her throw a couch at uncle Chrollo"⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

______________________________________________

3rd Person POV

Poor D/n layed sprawled on her back on the floor, after drinking literal poison. Her face was red as she was sweating bullets like Chongyun after you feed him a single Taki.

Illumi only blinked at the young girl.

"This could be going a lot smoother if it weren't for your mother being weak. She's too soft with you."

"Mommy isn't weak," D/n coughed. "I saw her throw a couch at uncle Chrollo. Also didn't she open those heavy gates?"

Huh? Y/n knows Chrollo? Illumi thought.

"Whatever, get up. We've only just started."

D/n whined before standing from the floor reluctantly. Her legs wobbled and she felt incredibly weak from whatever poison Illumi had given her.

She certainly was not ready for whatever hellish training her father had prepared for her.

Y/n POV

It was nearing night and Chrollo and I are literally in the middle of fucking nowhere.

"Chrollo, we've been walking for hours, where the FUCK are we supposed to be going!?"

"Well my fortune said to head east.  We'll keep going until we find something."

I just gave him a look that screamed are you kidding me?!

Soon after the exchange, around like 8 guys came out from behind the surrounding mountains and circled us.

"Alright idiots, give us all your valuables!" one of the guys, presumably the leader, spoke.

Chrollo only put his hands up and said, "Sorry gentlemen, but we are only travelers.  We don't have much."

"Bullshit!" The guy shouted, pulling out some sort of knife.  "Alright men get th-"

"Shut up."

Before he could finish his command, I sliced his head off by extending my nen out like some sort of shadow.

"I'm not very happy as is, and you're all pissing me off."

I turned to look at 2 men towards my right.

"Leave now or die."

All the men cowardly ran off, not wanting to meet their demise just yet.

Why the hell are there bandits in the middle of nowhere anyway?

"There you go again Y/n, badass as always," Chrollo remarked.

"Yeah, yeah let's keep going.  I wanna find this exorcist thing as soon as possible," I said, grabbing his wrist and dragging him.

"Hot," Chrollo whispered under his breath, though I didn't quite catch it.

"What was that?"

"Nothing!"

______________________________________________

hehe happy pride guys!

also even though this book is nowhere near finished, who would you like me to write for after?