CHAPTER 61

"The only way to rid our family of this burden named Y/n is to kill her."

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

technically orcas(killer whales) are both dolphins and whales

____________________________________________

Kikyo POV

 Every fiber of my being resents Y/ns presence, her growing belly a constant reminder of the shattered dreams and fractured family dynamics that brought her into our lives. Jealousy consumes me as I witness the attention and affection bestowed upon her, while I remain an outsider, a mere spectator in this unfolding chapter of our family's story.  Jealousy.  No matter how much I hate to admit it, I'm jealous.

Y/n has everything I don't.  Her daughter seems to love her and she has a man to take care of her during this god forsaken pregnancy.  Silva never cared for me the way Illumi cares for that stupid girl.  And none of my children seem to adore me as much as D/n does her mother.  Even my own damn kids seem to hold her more dear than me.

Silva never seems to take my side on anything, always dismissing me as if nothing I do or say means anything to him.  Because it doesn't.  I was simply married out of convenience; to give him children.

I find myself questioning my own worth and identity as a mother, as the spotlight shifts away from me and onto this encroacher who has disrupted the harmony I fought so hard to create. I cannot help but blame her for the fractures in our family, as if her mere existence is a betrayal of the life I envisioned for myself and my own children. 

 I despise the way her pregnancy disrupts the fragile symmetry I have painstakingly constructed, threatening to expose my own inadequacies and failures as a mother. The weight of this resentment crushes my spirit, drowning any glimmers of compassion or understanding that may have once existed.

The resentment I feel is fueled by a sense of injustice, as if she has stolen away the love and attention that rightfully belonged to me. The disdain I harbor poisons my thoughts and interactions, tainting every interaction with a venomous edge. I am aware, on some level, of the darkness that consumes me, but I am too entrenched in my own bitterness to find a way out.

The only way to rid our family of this burden named Y/n is to kill her.

3rd Person POV

Kikyo didn't exactly know how to approach her diabolical plan.  Despite being a skilled assassin herself, things wouldn't be very easy with Illumi looming about more than usual.  No matter how sneaky she may be, she'd never be able to make a direct attack on Y/n.  

She had to take a more subtle approach; poison.

Though the food in the Zoldyck manor already contains an amount of poison, none of it is a lethal dosage.  Considering Y/n hasn't been going through the same immunity training as long as the rest of the family has, she's considerably more vulnerable.

Especially when her food had 30 milligrams of thallium sulfate in it.

Her newly developed plan was fool proof.  Thallium was a flavorless, scentless  toxin that someone with the likes of Y/n would never be able to detect.  And if all goes wrong she could pin it on the cooks.  It was perfect.

Now all she had to do was personally make sure the right plate would be served to Y/n.  And when she was finally gone, she could regain the love and affection from her family that she truly deserved.

____________________________________________

hi guyyss sorry for not updating in a while lols...

but also can you guys not argue in my comments plz?? i've seen like 2 arguments already and i feel like u guys forget you're not just interacting with each other, I get notifs for the comments and other people can see them too so plz be mindful <3