CHAPTER 34

"Lay a finger on my family and see what happens, Hisoka."
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

cw; hisoka______________________________________________

cw; hisoka
______________________________________________

Y/n POV

So here I was, standing in Home Depot, looking at bags of dirt. 

I can't believe that plan went so terrible.

I stared intensely at the dirt, pondering of a way to escape Gotoh.  I felt a small tug on my pants and looked down to see D/n.

"Mommy can we grow flowers too?"

"Sure sweetie," I sighed. 

I guess we won't be able to escape any time soon after all.

We payed for a bunch of wood, dirt, seeds, and tools with one of Illumi's cards (which I stole from the night stand).  Gotoh drove us back to the manor and dropped the stuff into an empty space in the large yard.

"Well, let's get to work I guess."

Illumi POV

I sat at a bar with Hisoka, having finished my job early.

"I don't understand," I started.  "We're a couple are we not?  Why won't she let me put a needle in her..."

"You know Illumi, she's a pretty independent and strong woman.  Surely she enjoys her free will~."

"Well that's going to be a problem.  She won't even let me train our daughter.  I have to find a way to make her submit," I thought out loud with my hand on my chin.

"Her daughter.  You weren't in the girl's life until now remember?"  Hisoka corrected.

I simply narrowed my eyes at him. 

"Well if things don't go well between you two you could always hand Y/n over to me, it would be a pleasure to take her and her child in~" the clown man licked his lips.

I let some of my bloodlust slip and glared harshly at him. 

"I'll kill you.  Lay a finger on my family and see what happens, Hisoka."

He chuckled and put his hands up in defense.

"Oh dear, Illumi.  It seems like you really do love them~."

Love them?  No.  They're just beneficial to the Zoldyck name is all.  Right?

{timeskip}

It was around 4 when I arrived home.  I heard noises coming from behind the house and decided to check it out.

"No mommy, you have to cut it shorter!"

There they were, Y/n and D/n, trying to figure out....how to build something?

"What in the world are you two up to?"

"Hi Pappa!" D/n greets while waving her hand.  "Mommy and I are building an area so we can plant flowers!  Isn't that right momma?"

"Uh-huh."

Y/n seemed awfully concentrated.  It was rather warm out, and all that work she's been doing caused her to sweat.  Currently she was sawing off a piece of wood, clad in safety goggles and gloves.

"You are aware we could've gotten the butlers to do this for you, correct?"

"Booo!" D/n dragged, sticking her tongue out.

"Unlike you, I don't rely on people for everything.  Besides, this is much more entertaining than sitting in the house all day," Y/n said, her gaze never once tearing away from the task at hand.

Well Hisoka was right about one thing.  This woman sure is independent...

______________________________________________

bro i just started reading parasite and.... im gonna have to hide it from my parents cus i bought a physical copy 😀