CHAPTER 17

"Who had given you that child of yours, hmm??"
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Who had given you that child of yours, hmm??"⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

_______________________________________________

Y/n POV

We made our way up the trail to the main house. Partial way there, I heard loud footsteps(more like paw steps) approaching us.

Ah, that must be mike.

As if on cue, the large dog beats came out of the thickets.

"WAHH A DOGGY!"

D/n don't-"

THUD
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Before I could finish my sentence, Mike leaned down and flopped over for D/n to pet him.

What the fuck?

"Who's a good boy?? You are!!" D/n cooed while scratching the dog's stomach.

"Uhhh okay D/n, that's enough," I said while lifting her and continuing after Illumi. "You're gonna have to wash your hands later..."

Who knows when the last time that damn dog was bathed...

After walking a little while longer we came across a butler, a young girl with mocha like skin. She was pretty, but looked too young and innocent to work for a family such as the Zoldycks. After she had greeted us, we finally made it to the main house.

Whoop dee doo, here we fucking go...

We entered the large home, and we were met with a beautiful interior as always. We made it to what seemed to be a common room, and stopped in the middle of it. I assumed this is where Illumi wanted to speak with me...

"As I said before we got here, we have much to talk about," Illumi started.

"...I'm not having this conversation in front of D/n," I stated firmly.

"Then we will have a butler come and-"

Before Illumi could finish, a woman in a rather extravagant dress entered the room.

"Oh Illumi dear, I was informed of another person arriving to the mannor with you. Who is this rather beautiful young woman? Her curves are immaculate!"

Funny how bitches turn into my fans...

I wouldn't call them immaculate, but I did get a tad bit curvier after birth. My chest swelled and hips widened, but never reverted back to how they were before.

"Mother, this is Y/n."

"Hey Kikyo..." I said, waving awkwardly.

"Oh...you."

YOU WERE LITERALLY COMPLIMENTING ME LIKE 5 SECONDS AGO!?

Before Kikyo could speak another word, a cheery voice broke the tention.

"Woahh, you're very pretty," D/n complimented, now standing directly in front of Kikyo, looking up at her.

"Oh?" Kikyo said, looking down at the girl in shock.

"Thank you... what is your name young one?"

"I'm D/n" the girl beamed. Kikyo's facial expression changed, her once displeased look replaced with a small smile.

"Ah, perfect timing mother. Will you look after D/n while we speak?" Illumi inquired.

"What!?" I whisper yelled, turning to him. "There is no way I'm entrusting her with my ch-"

"Oh yes, of course. Come now little D/n, the adults need to speak for a while."

Before I could protest, Kikyo grabbed D/n's hand and walked out the room. Now it was just me and Illumi. Alone.

Oh dear god.

"Now, Y/n," Illumi began, sitting on the rather expensive couch in the middle of the room.

"Who had given you that child of yours, hmm??"

_______________________________________________

Pain this was hard to write it went so slow ;(