BONUS SCENARIO

this is just a little thing i thought of that doesn't fit the nonexistent plot of the story ^^
______________________________________________

Y/n POV

I was laying on the floor next to D/n as she flipped through one of her favorite picture books. I stood up and stretched my arms before seeing Illumi speed walk into the room.

"I need an adult," he deadpanned.

"Illumi you are an adult..."

He said nothing and pushed me towards our bedroom by my shoulders. Once we stopped he hid behind me and pointed at a spider.

"Holy shit, Illumi kill it!"

"You kill it that's why I brought you here!"

The spider was huge. It was almost as if it were staring back at us, unmoving. I slowly took off my shoe and threw it at the spider, only for it to rush up the wall.

Hell no, I fucking missed.

Illumi and I looked at each other before rushing out of the room.

D/n stood there, looking at us confused.

"Momma what's wrong?"

"Spider," I responded. D/n sighs before walking her little behind into the room. Illumi and I followed and watched her, both of us distressed over the creature.

D/n stared at it blankly before slapping it with her bare hand.

"OMG D/N EW GO WASH YOUR HANDS!"

"You guys are a couple of big babies," she says, unamused. After she washed her hands, I scooped her up into my arms and hugged her.

"You're our savior!"

"Ack- yeah yeah whatever mommy it's just a bug!"

Illumi then took her from my arms.

"Thank you for getting rid of that pest, now let's get you ice cream as compensation."

"Yay, ice cream!"

______________________________________________

When I think of Y/n D/n and Illumi i think of this image

iI would draw it but 1) i don't have patience and 2) y/n doesn't have any specific traits