8.

Bokuto had honestly never seen anyone so beautiful.

His fire-like hair, blazing wildly in the soft breeze, hazel-brown eyes, cold and unforgiving but at the same time warm and ravishing. Complexion so pale and fair, it could rival Snow White. And the tiniest bit of freckles on his chubbish-cheeks if you look hard enough. His stature was small, though posture perfects almost always. He was unnaturally attractive. His voice was the peak of it all, it sounded like God took his time when creating the absolute beauty known as Hinata Shouyou.

A bonus was that he was athletic! And probably had just as much stamina as Bokuto himself!

So you could imagine his excitement when the ginger finally agreed to his invitation to have lunch with him. And his friend of course.

Bokuto noticed when the ginger was about to leave, he grabbed his wrist, "Where are you going?" He heard a groan, then Hinata looked back. Bokuto gave him the the puppy eyes. "Stay! I promise they aren't that bad.." Hinata sighed.

"Fine.." Bokuto smiled. He dragged Hinata towards the group, a look of obvious annoyance on the ginger's face.

"Bokuto-san, who's this?" The ravenette asked, cold and calculating blue eyes, kinda like Hinata's. "My new friend!"

Hinata cringed, he muttered something Bokuto couldn't quite hear.

"How about you guys introduce yourselves?"

"Akaashi Kenji."

"Kuroo Tetsuro."

"Kozume Kenma."

"Oikawa Torū."

"Miya Atsumu." There was a certain bitterness in the bleached blonde's voice, but it wasn't as if Hinata actually gave a fuck.

"Kageyama Tobio." Oh. Nicknames are gonna be fun with this one.

The ginger looked at Bokuto, who just gestured his head forward. Hinata sighed, "Hinata Shouyou. Horrible to meet you." He said, with a forced smile.

"Isn't it-"

"I know what I said."

"Okay."

***

"I am never doing that again." Hinata said to Izumi over the phone. The pink-haired male laughed.

"Why? It sounded like a lot of fun."

"You just like to hear me suffer." Laughter could be heard once again. Hinata scowled. "So, how's dorm life?"

"It's fine I guess. But I got stuck with this blonde asshole as my roommate."

"Is it that Miya guy you were talking about?"

"No, his name is Tsukishima Kei. And he's much worse."

"How?"

"He's like me."

"Oh."

"Exactly."

"Well, good luck I guess?"

"Luck won't save me, but thanks. And bye."

"Bye."