3.

The teacher finally arrived. It was a woman with curly-red hair, yellow eyes, and darkskin. She looked around the class, examining all the students. Her eyes landed on Hinata. And stayed on him for awhile before turning her attention to the rest of the class.

"Goodmorning everyone. I am Lisa Woodwair. I was born and raised in Canada," The woman said, speaking perfect japanese, "As you may have guessed, I will be your teacher for the rest of the active school year. And as long as I am your teacher, you will follow my rules in this classroom. Got it?" There was a collective 'Yes Sensei' throughout the room. Woodwair smiled. "Good. Now get out a peice of paper and a pencil. We're starting with calculus."

***

This class was absolutely disastrous. And the Miya twins were the cause of all of it. Well, one of the twins.

That being Miya Atsumu. The boy Hinata has officially declared his enemy to this day. He kept making paper airplanes and throwing them in random directions. One hasn't hit him yet, but the screeches and yells of girls and boy was starting to get annoying. "Students, please quiet down," Woodwair said from her place infront of the board, "Miya-san, why don't you start using that paper to take notes." Atsumu scoffed.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever ya say lady." Woodwair's eye twitched. "Now listen here-"

"I wouldn't waste my time on him miss," Hinata interrupted, "his dumbass obviously won't listen."

"Excuse me you little punk-"

"I guess your right Hinata-sama." Woodwair said, a smile on her face. Hinata flushed at the honorifics used. "Excuse me?!" Atsumu yelled. Both Woodwair and Hinata glared at him, "Shut up!" They both yelled at the bleached blonde. They looked at eachother then smiled. This could be the start of a beautiful, dangerous and chaotic, but beautiful friendship.