1.

Hinata Shouyou was never the type to easily trust someone. Not after junior-high and highschool. Never again. He looked into the bathroom mirror, gently touching the scar that went from his right eye to his chin. He sighed. 'Why am I so disgusting?' He wondered. He looked away, his hazel-brown eyes laced with emotion. He grabbed his uniform, which was a white button-up shirt, a black tie, a black blazer with a white trim, and black pants. He grabbed his suitcase that had his clothing and the necessary supplies for his college, Kiyose Higashi Academy of Learning.

He walked out his door, walking past what used to be his sister's room. As soon as she could, she moved away to another part of Japan to go to school. He stared at it for a long while, before walking away. As he walked into his oh-so-empty house that his parents left him after they died when he was in his third year of high school. And thank god they did. Because Hinata doesn't think he could be handling his unsupportive parents in this day and age. He opened the front door, the sun glaring down at him.

He shadowed his eyes with the back of his hand until he was a bit more used to it. He put his hands back down, squinting a bit but able to see. Guess it's because he's so used to the dark that he's not very used to the light. Whatever.

There was a sudden ringing coming from his pocket. He reached in and pulled out his phone. Someone was calling him? He looked at the I.D, it was Izumi! One of his only real friends. "Yuki-Chan?"

"Shouyou! How have you been?" He asked. "I've...been good." Hinata hesitated, he and his friends split-up after grade school, they still hung out throughout junior-high and high school, but they never really..knew what was going on in his life. Though, they did have their suspicions whenever Hinata had a new bruise on his face. But even with all the questioning, they never went any further when Hinata said so. Plus, they didn't make fun of him when he came out as bisexual. Which is good.

"That's good, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime?" Hinata's eyes widened at the suggestion. He thought on it for a bit, then smiled. "Sure.."

"Wonderful! I'll see you next week!"

"Okay then." he hung up. Hinata looked at his phone, his eyebrow raised. He shrugged and turned, realizing he's standing in front of his school. He looked upon the navy-colored walls and white roofs. The tan brick-walled dorms are covered in thick ivy. He was impressed, to say, at the sheer size of the building.

"Time to find the principal's office.."

***

"Shimizu-San?" Hinata called as he peeked through the door. "Come in." A rough voice said. Hinata opened the door a bit more, making eye contact with piercing golden eyes. "Sir?"

"Yes- Ah you must be our new prodigy student." Hinata flushed, rubbing the back of his neck. "Sir, with all due respect, I'm not that special.."

"Not that special? You've been a straight-A student since birth. You're a certified genius! You're known to be good at everything! Despite your height. You are a prodigy. Which is why we invited you to study at this fine school of ours." He says. Hinata flushed more, even if he didn't believe all the stuff. "Well, thank you Shimizu-San. Can I have my schedule now?" He quickly said. Shimizu smiled and nodded. He reached into a drawer and brought out a piece of paper. He handed it to Hinata.

"Do you need a guide-"

"NO! Ahem, I mean, no. I think the tour yesterday was enough..hehehehe.." Hinata said, a nervous smile evident on his face. Shimizu nodded, "Well have a nice first day."

"I'll try.."