15.

Bokuto was bummed.

Hinata had just started talking to them again and he gets quarantined! For a whole month even! And to top it all off, he has a different gym partner for a whole month as well.

It was a girl. She short, shorter than Hinata for that matter. She looked like your standered nerd. Big, round glasses, brown hair, black eyes, and two, long braids to match the look. She didn't look very athletic. And everytime Bokuto would try and talk with her, she just blush and turn away. Not saying a word.

Though, she kinda acted like Hinata in a way. She secluded, she didn't talk to anyone, not even her own partner. She was always glaring at other people, giving off this "don't fuck with me" vibe. If she had ginger hair and brown eyes, Bokuto would've assumed she was Hinata's sister.

And the thing about how she wasn't very athletic. Yeah...

She couldn't catch a single ball, couldn't run for crap, got tired very easily, she couldn't kick, and everytime she was hit with a ball, she would fall over like a stick. Bokuto wanted to change partners but didn't want to seem rude so he endured it.

But it was oh so hard. And eventually, a comment slipped out.

"Jesus you suck." Bokuto immediately covered his mouth as soon as he said that. The girl look so sad after, and everyone else stared in disbelief.

Bokuto, one of the most nice and encouraging people in the school, said something bad about someone.

Some of the students snickered, "Damn. If Bokuto said something then she must be horrible." One of the girls giggled.

The girl started crying as the students kept teasing. All while Bokuto was profusely apologizing to the poor girl.

"I AM SO SORRY!! IT JUST CAME OUT, I DIDNT MEAN IT. PLEASE DONT CRY. IMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSOSORRY–!"

'Why couldn't Hinata's class have been somewhere else..?' Bokuto thought to himself as he kept chanting "I'm sorry!" over and over again.

"Achoo!"

"Is everything okay over there Shou?"

"Everything's fine Koji."

"Ya'know, it said somewhere when you sneeze someone's thinking about you."

"Izumi, who in the hell would be thinking about me at...10:25 in the morning?"

【𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐄𝐒】[DISCONTINUED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara