38.

A gentle breeze combed through his hair as Hinata said his goodbyes to his grandmother and sister and left. With a sigh, he made his way to the train station, having some time to think.

He resisted the urge to smile when he thought of Bokuto and Akaashi. He will never admit that he appreciated the two's company, no matter how annoying they may be.

He wonders how Kizume is doing. She must've been worried sick.

He scowled at the memory of Eito and Sugawara. Naito and Kamiko. He hates all of them.

He stepped into the train car, face unwavering, mouth a flat line. He doesn't want to think what his... aquatints. He wonders if Yamaguchi bought more cake.

He steps out. The cool air hitting his complexion. A small smile graced his face.

He wonders if Lisa's okay. He knows the women cares for him alot, as if she was her own son.

He starts walking, eyes dilating at the bright sunlight.

He wonders if Izumi or Koji worried about him, or if they even knew he was gone. Probably not, they have their own lives. Something else crosses his mind. He wants to laugh at the memory of Atsumu.

He slowed as he walked past his house, lips pursed. Before he starts to speed up, running.

Akaashi flashes for a split second. His face heats up. Don't be stupid. Ignore the feelings. They'll go away. Don't hope. It only leads to heartbreak. He knows this, he knows it too well.

Finally, he stops in front of the all too familiar college. He breathed in and out.

"Shoushine?"

Oh fuck.