25.

Hinata was having a peaceful Saturday morning, he really was, until Kuroo decided to be an ass to his sleeping schedule and pulled him out of bed.

Now he's standing in the school parking lot, in his pajamas, at 4:30 in the goddamn morning. "Kuroo, what the fuck are we doing here?" Tsukishima groggily growled. He was probably unpleasantly woken up as well. Kuroo smirked as a pink Chevy pulled up infront of them, Oikawa in the driver's seat. He honked the horn, "Get in losers we're going shopping!"

". . .What the fuck?" spat Kenma. Which surprised them all but it was a reasonable response.

"I'm not getting in that." Hinata and Tsukishima synced. They turned to walk away, but alas, Kuroo grabbed them by their shirt collars and yanked them back. "Well you don't really have much of a choice," they groaned, "Now get your salty asses in the car and let's go!"

"At least let us grab our jackets first!"

-

"So explain to me why the hell we're here again?" asked Kageyama. Akaashi yawned, blinking slowly.

They were all in front of a large party store, at 4:45 in the morning, in their pj's. "To shop for party decorations, what else?" Oikawa simply said.

"In the dead of the morning? Couldn't this have waited until maybe 7?" said Akaashi, "Nope! All the good stuff's gone by then! Onward men!" Kuroo exclaimed, uncaring of the collection of groaning zombies following behind him.

They left at 6:15.

Yes, they spent 2 hours and ten minutes in that godforsaken store because Oikawa couldn't make up his fucking mind. Kuroo could only snicker at their tired faces as they made their way to the gym. "Now we must put these decorations up–"

"Yeah, you lost us at "we"." Hinata and Tsukishima dropped their bags and walked away.

"WHAA?! Where are you two going?!"

"TO SLEEP!"

-

Hinata yawned, taking his sweet time towards the music room. He was probably late but that didn't really bother him at the moment. He entered the room, all talking ceased once they noticed him. "Sorry I'm late," he bowed, "I forgot to set my alar–do I smell cake?" That woke him up.

Yamaguchi (Tadashi) nodded, holding up a small small box, "A friend of mine got it for me but I don't really like chocolate. It's too sweet for me." Stars appeared in Hinata's eyes.

"Then can I have it?" Yamaguchi blushed at the cute face the smaller was making, "E-eh..uhm, sure. Here." he replied, giving the box to the ginger. He opened the box, immediately getting hit with the smell of rich, milky chocolate. It was a small, round cake, three layers, chocolate pudding inbetween each one. It was glazed with white chocolate, a bright, red strawberry on top. It smelled fresh.

Hinata almost cried at the beautiful sight. He turned to Yamaguchi, grabbing his hand and giving him a sweet smile, "You've been bumped up to aquantince." Tsukishima stared at strange sight.

Hinata proceeded to sit on one of the larger speakers, took out the fork that came with the mouthwatering cake, and took a bite, a moan of pleasure following right after.

(And before any of you nasties say anything, you can make that sound because you find something delicious. So I don't want to see any of those comments.)

"So I take it you like sweets?" Sugawara chuckled. Hinata nodded.

"I was never really allowed to have many as a kid because my mom thought it was fattening."

'Maybe, I should start bringing more cake,' Yamaguchi thought as he looked at his hand.