Revenge

The following week Jean's eyes were on you 24/7 again. It got to the point that even Marco asked him if there was anything going on which he obviously just shrugged off.

One day during training, you decided to tease him some more. You and Jean were on stable duty and he was pretending you weren't there. He was fixing the saddle on his horse so his back was to you, he was fully concentrated on adjusting the stirrups. Quietly, you took a glass of water then spilled it on your blouse, making your top thin and see-through.

"Ah FUCK!" You yelled as the cold liquid slowly dripped down your shirt. "Oh no!" Sasha yelled, but your eyes shot to Jean. His mouth was agape and his cheeks flushed bright red. You smirked, knowing your plan worked.

The next day you noticed Jean acting strange. He was impatient with everyone, snapping at people for the stupidest things. "Is it me or is Horse Face crankier than usual?" Connie rolled his eyes as he Jean kicked a bucket of water on his way out of the training field.

Your session ended and you made your way back to the dorm. Suddenly, your felt a strong grip grab your wrist and you were pulled into the supply closet. Your back was quickly slammed against the wall and you looked up to piercing gold eyes. "Jean what the—" you were cut off by his lips crashing into yours and your body melted into his.

You felt his hands under your shirt and you tugged on his hair. "Do you have any idea what you do to me." His husky voice made you shiver and he smirked at your response.

He continued to lightly graze your stomach as he nibbled on your neck and you began to lift his shirt. Suddenly, his hand caught yours and he looked deep into your eyes. He lightly moved you from the door and left without a word.

Jean's back was turned but you could tell he had that cocky smirk plastered on his face and you hated it. Your mind began to turn and you were coming up with a way to get back at him.