Apology

Hope you guys are enjoying!

Feel free to leave any comments or tips hehe!

You've been fooling around with Jean for weeks now. Whenever training would get tough, you'd find him waiting for you in your room at night. The days when him and Eren would get into an argument, Jean was more aggressive in the sack, which you didn't mind.

Lately, Jean's been acting different around that caught his best friend Marco's attention. When it was dinner time, Jean would set aside a loaf of bread for you, in combat training, Jean would glare at whoever was your sparring partner that day and when the cadets would walk around the town, Jean would walk next to you to make sure carts wouldn't go towards your way and would direct you on where to go.

There was a festival within the walls and the cadets were allowed one day off to explore.

Jean and Marco were walking together as you and Sasha were admiring the wooden sculptures in one of the booth.

"J-Jean?"

"Uhm...Jean?" Marco has been trying to get Jean's attention for the last 10 minutes but he was busy watching you and Sasha browse through the sculptures.

"What?!" Jean snapped at Marco suddenly as his trance was disrupted. "Uhm...I've been meaning to ask you something..." Marco said sheepishly as he rubbed the back of neck. "What is it?" Jean rolled his eyes as Marco was taking too long to speak.

"Is there anything going on with you and Y/N?" Jean's eyes widened as his cheeks started to blush. He started thinking of all the scenarios on how Marco would know about you two. Would he catch Jean sneaking out? Was Jean's collar too low that Marco could see the marks you left on him.

"W-what do you mean going on with me and Y/N?!" Jean began to walk faster as Marco trailed behind. "It's just...you've been acting weird when she's there...like you always save her a seat in the dining hall, you get annoyed when you aren't paired with her for combat training—"

"NO! There's nothing going on!" Jean snapped which made Marco stop in his tracks. "Oh..sorry..." Marco laughed nervously. Suddenly, Jean's head snapped to your direction as he heard you raise your voice in the stall.

"I said I'm NOT interested!" The clerk at the sculpture stall was trying to hit on you, by trying, you mean not letting you leave until you accepted his invitation for a date.

"Come on, I'll make it fun I promise." The clerk winked and you wanted to slap his sly smirk off of his face. Fully aware about the rules as cadet of not being allowed to harm civilians, you clenched your fists to try to control the urge to hit him.

"I said no." You rolled your eyes as you attempted to leave the stall but he blocked you as Sasha threw a potato at him saying it was an accident. "How 'bout one kiss, then I'll let you go." The clerk was about to lean in and you lost your patience, this was worth the punishment you were about to get back in the training facility but suddenly, the clerk was on the ground.

Shocked, you turned around to see Jean with his fist clenched and breathing heavily. "JEAN!" You yelled as Jean continued to kick the clerk on the ground.

"Jean, STOP it!" You tried to hold him back but he kept going. "JEAN PLEASE!" Sasha yelled as she ended up squishing the potato she had in her hands.

"WHAT IS GOING ON." You all froze as the voice of Keith Shadis boomed into your ears. "KIRSCHTEIN, Y/L/N, BRAUS. BACK TO THE TRAINGING GROUNDS, NOW!" Shadis' face was red in anger and the three of you quickly made your way back to camp.