Drown- cuco (ft.clairo)

Because of how and what's happening, there will be no lemon cuz I feel like that's kinda wrong and like shit man.

⚠️ Warning, it's gonna get heavy here. If you are a victim of rape please read cautiously ⚠️

   That witch helped me, now I don't have to hurt people. Now I won't be a burden. Don't get me wrong, I'm still being avoided; but like things could have gone much worse.

In gym I don't get a partner so I started sitting in the corner, of course they would yell at me and tell me to go away. So I started to stay on the rooftop during gym, also during lunch as well.

Saiki comes to talk to me, that's sweet of him. He is still trying to help me, but I'm past the point of help. I feel as if I'm slowly losing myself, like I'm drowning in the madness.

Somewhere along this week I lost my optimism, I guess I could say I'm still holding onto some of it though. It's a change of pace, that's all it is.

During class people went out of their way to provoke me, they teased and harassed me to build their pride. Of course I wouldn't do anything to them as that would land me in detention.

Enough catching up though.

School was finished and I was walking home alone. I passed by a group of dumb boys who cat called me "cat calling doesn't work, it just makes you look stupid!"

Of of them grabbed me by the wrists and held them up "then we'll try a different approach, princess" they dragged me to the alley and two guys held me down as their leader lifted up my shirt "stop!" I squirmed but it was no use.

"I'm gonna show you what happens when you talk back" he said in a deep growl as he messily began taking off his pants. I don't want this, why? Why me? What did I do?

His ting was hard already and he slid down my skirt and panties "let me teach you a lesson" he said as he slowly positioned himself on me.

No

No

No

NO

Not again!

Flashback
Today's the day I was gonna tell him how I feel. I had him wait in the gym staircase, I was nervous but nevertheless I went. When I opened the door, there he was. The sweetest, nicest, and kindest boy in our grade. Kotaro, the boy of my dreams.

His dark fluffy hair, blue hues, tall figure; he's all I look for in a boy.