𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕒 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕖- cavetown cover

Your pov
I was in the kitchen making breakfast for me and papa, I guess he was still sleeping and I needed to leave so I wrapped up his food. I took a toast and left with it, I look over and see saiki waited for me, thank goodness.

"Saiki!" I called him and he came over "c'mon let's go to school" I held his arm and we made our way to school "how did you sleep?" I asked him

I had decent sleep

"Is that good?" I asked him

More or less

"You should try sleeping with music, it helps. Trust me" I say looking over to saiki "I never noticed how tall you are saiki, what are you? Six feet tall?"

I'm not tall, your just short

"I'm not done growing, I'm gonna be as tall as you" he rolled his eyes and picked up his pace "stop walking so fast!" I ran to his side. We peacefully walked side by side, it was nice. A warm August morning, I looked to my left and saw Teruhashi and chiyo watching us. I waved at them and they waved back, they are very cool women.

Me and saiki made it to school and we were changing our shoes "hey saiki?" I asked him getting his attention "wanna do something on the weekend?" I asked him and he thought about it before nodding "great! I'll see you in class!" I shut the locker and skipped away to the classroom.

"Kaidou!" I hugged him from behind scaring him "jiji, you scared me!" His face was red and flustered "sorry Kai" I laughed scratching the back of my head "Kai?"

"That's the nickname I gave you, do you like it?" I asked him "yeah, it's nice"

"Maybe I should call you tomato, because of your red face" I said laughing and poking his cheek "K-Kai is fine"

"Guess what I'm doing later today?" I asked him "w-what?" He asked me "I'm going to the city and grabbing self care items!" I said doing a little dance "that's cool, I wish i could go" I stopped dancing "why can't you?" I asked him "well I got cram school" I held his arm "please join me Kai, for the love of self care?" I asked looking up at him. He was hesitant and looked off to the side avoiding me, I gave him a hug "alright Kaidou, you don't wanna go. I understand your decision, it will not affect our friendship. But I'm just saying now I'm gonna have to go alone and at risk of getting kidnapped, possibly by dark reunion" I looked at my nails with a poker face hoping he would change his mind.

He sighed "alright JiJi, I'll join you and keep you safe. Dark reunion will not have you" he wrapped his arms around me and I smiled "my hero!" He looked away, face red.

Saiki pov

'THIS IS A DISASTER! SHES STEALING KAIDOU AND THEY HAVE NICKNAMES FOR EACHOTHER. NOOOO, I CANNOT LOSE KAIDOU TO SOME CURLY HAIRED BIMBO!!! Who am I kidding, she's pretty. She could possibly beat Teruhashi, she's so sweet and welcoming I could never. How is she not fat with all those sweets she makes, I wonder how one tastes? No chiyo, you cannot lose focus on the bigger,better, and cuter target'

Someone's angry that someone's getting close to kaidou. It's sad how she gets so angry, kaidou is very much interested in Fujiwara. The love meter says 70% already. But that's not the scary part, how did she do that with kaidou? Her mood did a full 180° and she got him to say yes to shopping. What makes so so good at manipulation?

She calls me her friend but we are not. I know she has powers and I wanna know what's the full extent of it.

"Saiki-San!" She sat on the chair in front of me "did you do the homework?" She asked me and I nodded "good, can you help me with number 9?" She asked me.

Here's the answer

"Oooh, saiki's a bad boy"

Nevermind I don't have to

"No, okay okay" she quickly copied the answer and handed me back my paper.

"Class is about to start, I'm gonna go to my seat. Adios!"

Adios?

The bell rang and everyone sat in their seats as our teacher walked in.

X O X O X O X O

It was lunch already and I wanted to eat on the rooftop but (y/n) dragged me to the cafeteria. We ate together with everyone else, normal people would say "with the gang" but I'd call them nuisances. I couldn't refuse the trip since JiJi made macaroons.

Honestly she's seems like an idiot, so how can she manage to bake?

This morning she thought about how clouds taste like.

"Saiki?" She tugged on my shirt.

Yeah?

"You wanna join me and kidou later?"

I know she's talking about their after school trip.

Sorry but I'm already busy.

I would have said yes, but Kaidou thinks of this as a date. And honestly he could be a good distraction for her so I don't have to constantly be at her side.

"Oh okay, I understand"

Don't take it personal (y/n) im gonna watch from a distance.