lose yourself- Eminem

YOU ARE, MY FIREEEEEEEEE! THE ONE, DESIREEEEE!

happiness is almost coming for these bitches.

Saiki's POV
   "We could start with (y/n) since she's asleep" hikari opened the door and we made our way upstairs to her room. We opened the door to a sleeping (y/n) watching a kids show "seriously?" I asked "what? I had to put her to sleep"

"Hikari, she's not five" they rolled their eyes "whatever just work your magic" I rolled my eyes and put my forehead on hers and altered her memories. When I was finished I looked at her peaceful face once again and planted a kiss on her forehead "I'm sorry for being an idiot (n/n)"

"Move it loverboy, we got two more people to do"
Way to kill the moment.

(Y/n) pov
   I felt as if I've been comatosed, that was a great nap. I look at the TV to see that the moomins were still playing, I stretch and check the time.

OH MY! I SLEPT FOR AN HOUR.

I got downstairs and prep myself some food. The front door opens and in comes hika "good morning hika!" I greeted them and they flinched "(y/n) you startled me!" I giggled "I'm making food, you hungry?" I asked them "famished... Let me help with the rice"  they offered and I nodded.

I began chopping veggies and they rinsed the rice "so... Anyone you like?" They asked me "you already know the answer, so why are you asking?" I asked her.

"No I don't, you never told me"

"Yes I did, that one night when mera slept over"

"Your must've told me when I was half asleep, come on spill"

I sighed "I like you know who, and I'm mad. Mad because I messed everything up and didn't keep in touch, if only I didn't stop visiting that one year he wouldn't hate me so much. Then maybe we'd be on good terms right now"

Hikari pov
Poor (y/n)

"So now that you altered her memories, what takes it's spot?" I asked him "it changes to whatever she believes happened during her time dating kaidou without thinking she dated kaidou, knowing her she's gonna blame herself for not keeping in touch"

You were right saiki.

I hate that it's true but still, he knows my own cousin more than me ಥ‿ಥ

"Well, we should change that. How about the two of you make up over this dinner and then go to the festival happening in the summer?" I asked her "I don't know if I'm ready to talk to him yet, he probably hates me"

"Well I already invited him so you HAVE to make up"

"Hika what the duck driving a truck?!"

"Relax, I know you can do it. At least just start out as friends, and then ask him out on the festival"

She contemplated the idea and groaned in frustration "I don't knowwwe, I really don't know" I deadpanned and knocked on her head "now's not the time to start quoting others. Do it or else"

"Okay fine, I'll apologize and gift him a really fancy coffee jelly, and leave the friendship offer on the table"

I smiled "that's great (y/n), I'm sure he'll say yes."

(Y/n) pov
I wanna break my body into a million pieces, then blend myself in a blender, and have someone consume me, then caca me off a highway bridge.

Sorry for my language but that's how I feel.

Dinner was completed and now we just had to wait for saiki to come "what time did u invite him for?" I asked them "nineteen-thirty" I checked the time, nineteen twenty-eight.

The doorbell rang and Hika answered the door. When I saw him, my palms were sweaty, my knees went weak, and my arms got heavy.

I didn't say a word to him, instead I bowed and took a seat at the table. Hika sits at the head while saiki sat across from me. It was dead silent, we could hear my tv playing upstairs playing howl's moving castle. I dared not make eye contact with with him or hika.

"So, have you heard the news? The chemicals in the water is turning the frogs gay" they said as they took a sip of peach juice from a wine glass, they insisted that we used wine glasses.

"W-wow those f-frogs... Anyways let's eat" I Stuffed my face with rice. Then the unexpected happened "be careful (y/n) you might choke" saiki voiced his concern. So maybe he's not that made at me. I looked at him to see he was staring me down, I quickly averted my eyes.

After a small while I gained enough confidence to speak up to him.

I took a deep breath in and sighed, pretending that I exhaled the jitters away.

"Kusuo, please listen to what I have to say. I deeply regret ever forgetting to keep in contact, and I understand why you hate me. But it's just that I loved having you in my life, you gave me the bestest moments in my life and I just can't keep living without you. Another thing is that literally no one has ever and would ever replace you, your my favorite person on earth and so I humbly apologize for forgetting my favorite person on earth, and so you don't have to accept the apology" I lifted up a pink box from my lap and placed it in front of him "but at least accept this" he looked at the box and at me, but didn't say a word.

In hindsight, I knew he would still be mad at me. At least I can live my life knowing I tried, but its gonna be hard without him. Looking back on our life together, he knew me more than I knew myself. He was also very protective and cared for my mental health, he even helped me control my powers and to not let my emotions reach others. I hope he finds someone who makes him feel as loved as he once made me feel.

Suddenly he stood up from his chair, blank stoic stare.

"(Y/n)"

Oopsies, cliffhanger. Btw someone once posted a comment saying that (y/n) and hairo was low-key a ship. So I was wondering if y'all want that as a spinoff.

Also If I do make it a thing, there will be slow update and it would be a small story because I'm working on a project that I want to upload on webtoon. And that has more better writing and less all over the place. It's like if the owl house and my hero had a baby but at the same time not really.

But anyways make the comment section a sleepover <3

~xoxo