Sweet boi -chevy

This is split into two parts cuz 🥵🥵 also fun fact: when you interact with my story, it means I know people are reading so it makes me want to update quicker! So vote/comment so I know that I have to keep updating.

so yeah, Stan Lisa from blackpink.

   Reader pov
The letter from last week really had me shaking, how did someone know about that?

That letter really broke me, I never wanted to remember that ever again. I guess moving schools really doesn't change anything, at least I have saiki with me. He's never asked about it, and I really don't want him to.

I sighed turning off the water and stepping out the shower. I wrapped a towel around me and exited the bathroom. I walked down the hall to my room, opening the door I was surprised to see saiki on my desk.

"S-saiki? What are you doing here?!" He's seeing me with only a towel on, this is weird "you didn't answer your phone. get dressed, we're going to the beach with our friends" He stood up and placed his hands on my shoulder. I squeaked and looked into his eyes, his gaze alluring me and keeping my eyes locked on his.

We stayed in that position for what felt like eternity

"Sai-San?"

I asked as his eyes widened in shock "s-sorry" his hands were still on my shoulders as he moved me to the side since I was blocking the door.

He closed the door behind him and I sighed, his touch still lingered on my shoulders. This is something I haven't felt in a long time, the warm feeling of falling in love. It's a nice feeling, but he doesn't feel the same way so I'm letting it go, we're gonna be at the beach with Nendo, Kai, and more people!

I smile and quickly get dressed wearing my bathing suit underneath my sundress. I put on my mother's sun hat and get a bag ready with necessities.

I made my way down the stairs to see saiki on the couch waiting "Saiki! How do I look?" I asked as a did a little twirl in my dress" he stands up and brown walkes over to me "looks great" he said and I smiled "thank you, my bathing suit is underneath, wanna see?" I tried taking my dress off but he put his hands over mines and I looked up at him, he looked me in the eyes and shook his head "not now, wait till we get to the beach"

"Okay saiki...Where's my dad?" I asked and he pointed to the kitchen "cool thanks" I made my way to the kitchen and sure enough he was there

"I'm packing you a lunch for your trip, make sure not to eat it all as soon as you get... there" he turns around and sees me "oh my... you look just like your mother" he softly smiled "thanks papa, I'm wearing her hat for the beach!" I said as I pushed the hat up to see him "that's great dear. here, put the lunch in your bag. Like I was saying, eat it sparingly" i nodded and smiled "thank you papa!" I put the lunch in my bag.

"Saiki you ready to go?" I asked him, He nodded his head and I took his hand "alright papa, we'll be leaving now. I'll text you when we get there, also when I'm coming back!" I waved goodbye to my dad and he nodded waving goodbye to us too.

Saiki POV

When she showed me her dress it made me really look at her, her (e/c) eyes that sparkle without sunlight, her (h/c) hair that was silky soft to the touch, and her (s/c) skin that still has visible childhood scars on her knees.

She left to talk with her dad for a while, as she walked by I smelled her intoxicating scent. It was vanilla with a hint of cinnamon, a warm and inviting mix.

"Saiki you ready to go?" I snapped back to reality and nodded. She nodded back "alright papa, we'll be leaving now, I'll text you when we get there and when we get back!" I waved goodbye to her father and she took my hand, her tiny hand held onto mines.

"Stop"

I stopped and she did too.

"What's wrong?" She asked me. I lifted our hands and she pulled hers away "sorry about that, I promise it won't happen again" I shook my head and took her hand again.

"Yours is smaller, Im the one who holds your hand" I teased as I put her hand into mines and she frowned "it's not small" she pouted and looked down to the side in embarrassment "it is small, your like a cookie" I said as I got closer to her ear.

"Small and sweet"

Hey ferb, I know who we're gonna lewd today!

Nah seriously tho, y'all want a lemon? 🌝🌝🌝

Sorry I'm listening to the yarichin opening.

She gasped and banged her fists on my chest "saiki! Don't joke like that!" Her face was all red "okay, I won't" I snickered seeing her strawberry-flushed face. I took her hand again and we began walking once again.

Love can change people, and it just so happen to change me. I have the strongest urge to hold her close and stay like that forever, in our own bubble, away from others.

There's finally sweetness in my life, and by all means will I treasure it.

There's part one, then part two is where they are actually at the beach. Also I did say it was gonna get dark, but I'm just giving some more good chapters before it gets messy. Just to show the love and what lengths saiki will go to love you.