Choke- i don't know how but they found me

Someone went out of their way to tell me I'm lacking, and I'm out here watching anime and reading manga. T-T I neglected my duties and failed you all. T-T

Plz don't hesitate to tell me I'm lacking. XOXO

"Fujiwara's power can project her emotions onto others, she didn't know how to control it till sayoko came along. She keeps it under control so others don't really feel anything, she also gets to pick and choose who feels it. Fujiwara's powers might seem bad with sayoko, but it's worse of Fujiwara has control" Iwasaki explained, I knew that Fujiwara had not much controll but I didn't know sayoko knew.

"So what's the plan?" I asked her.

"Well, there's not much we can do, but we can try overthrowing the negativity, to do that we need to show her love again" she explained and I nodded listening "i already tried something like that, it didn't work" I sighed and thought some more.

Her dad is very concerned for her, maybe if we bring him it'll make Fujiwara Come out. Or her cat Mousey, all though he might be scared. And there's Kaidou but he stopped talking to her after the incident started.

"It's not gonna work, her dad may be too concerned to talk to her without overwhelming her with questions... unless"

"Unless what?" She curiously tilted her head "you show her an illusion. If it's something she subconsciously wants, then no doubt it's something good" I explained and it clicked with her "that's a good idea! She's gonna come to see a world where she's most likely no longer in pain and that's gonna bring her out again!"

We then decided, our final plan was to show her what she wants most.

I continued on the search for Fujiwara while iwasaki went back home, we exchanged numbers so that when I find sayoko we can began phase one.

I pulled up sites on where the killings have been. She's a master of basic maneuvering, different places different times. It's a jumble, shes  done this before.

Sayoko pov

Am I craving ramen? Or am I craving curry?

Fujiwara-Chan? What do you think?

We totally gotta go get ramen, I want a nice brothy one!

Ooou, okay. I know a great ramen place in Tokyo, they use the same recipe they did thirty years ago so it's pretty good.

Perfect, please can we get savory ramen? I'm not a big fan of spicy.

Sure.

We might have to stay here for a bit, might as well kill a few people while we're here.

"Excuse me sir! I'm lost!" I called out to a guy "explain more" he said telling me to continue "well I'm looking for a ramen shop and I kinda got lost, it's my fault. I always do this, end up loosing my way" I explained and he nodded "well what's the shop called?" He asked me.

"Good question, I'm not sure but it's on midori and third street" he nodded "it's not that far from us, I'll show you the way" I nodded and followed him.

Idiot.

"Why are you so quick to help a stranger?" I asked him.

"Well for starters, a little kindness goes a long way. And also because I'm on my way home and it's on my way so it's no trouble" poor man, may he be less stupid in his next life.

"Your kindness could be taken advantage of, who knows. Maybe someone might kill you" I silently snickered behind him.

"Doesn't matter if they do. Yes I have a family, but karma comes to people sooner or later. Whatever energy you put out into the world, would come back to you three fold... or at least that's what my wife believes, she's the main reason why I'm the way I am" he speaks so highly of his wife.

"So tell me about your family, if you don't mind"

"My wife and I have been married for six years, and we actually have a kid. He's not ours though, her sister died so we were left to care for him. He's a good kid and lives a happy life"

His life is fucking boring, remind me not to ask.

Don't say that, he's kind to take in the child.

"That sounds nice and all, but we're here" I stopped and so did he "guess your right, take care kid" he pat my head and made his way. He's not bad I guess, him and his family are spared.

Saiki pov.

"Saiki! I found sayoko, she's in Tokyo!" Iwasaki said over the phone.

"Iwasaki. I'm in the middle of lunch, so I don't think I'd be able to go and come back in time" I explained.

School went back to normal without Fujiwara, people chose to forget she ever lived and went back to living like normal. Sometimes rumors spread, but only when people remember that she's a thing. It's sad, her smile brought so much joy to others. She always given to others and never really asked for anything. People took advantage of her...

I shouldn't be like them.

Just like mom said, I have to use my powers for good.

"Saiki?"

I forgot I was on the phone.

"Yeah sorry, I'll be there" I stood up and made my way to the schools exit.

"Great, meet me on midori and fourth street" she clicked and I teleported.

"Where is she?" I asked her "oh your here! She's been staying at the hotel nearby, she's currently at that tea shop" she pointed to the tea shop.

We saw her, clear as day.

Sitting there eyes closed, sipping on a steamy tea cup.

How dare she.

Wearing fujiwaras hair to hide her silver hair.

This isn't right. Taking control of Fujiwara.

She deserves the world.

Fujiwara speaks her truth, she doesn't lie to others. She can make anyone feel what she feels and she chooses to live everyday with a smile.

So I'm making it my goal, to bring back her smile.

"She's done, let's go!" We trailed behind her but not too close behind her.

Sayoko's pov

I don't know how, but they found me.

They're trailing behind me, following me loosely. To be expected when I did come close to home.

I didn't expect her to be working with him.

I brought them to a dead end.

"Sayoko!" I turned around and smirked at the two "hey Hikari" I greeted her.

"Leave Fujiwara alone" she took a step forward "oh yeah? Should've thought of that before getting rid of me!" I placed my hands on my hips and taunted "you miss me shnuckums?!" She balled her fists and gritted her teeth agitated "SHUT UP!"

I laughed at her "sad that I've moved on? That I don't love you anymore?"

She had tears looking in her eyes, face distorted into anger "YOUR NOT THE SAME!" she yelled and fell to her knees "YOUR NOT HER! NOT MY SAYOKO!" She banged her fist on the floor.

"Why don't you call me by my first name anymore?" I asked her "I WOULD NEVER CALL YOU HER NAME! AND I WONT SAY HER NAME AROUND YOU!" She stood back up, full tears streaming down her face.

"Not so cool and collected, are we darling? I'm the same, I am the sayoko you loved. Is it because of my new hair-do?" I taunted once again.

"Fine" I changed my hair back to silver.

"Come here Hika my love! GIVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND A KISS!"

Y'all still reading? Genuine question.