little league- conan gray

A shitty summary: so like you were a new student at PK academy and like teruhashi was like "fuck this bitch" and so she made a deal with a witch. Meanwhile Iwasaki was like "my mom said I can't be gay so she killed my girlfriend" and Saiki was all like "that's rough buddy but your dead ex possessed my girlfriend" and so like they devised a plan to fix things then you(Fujiwara) also had a plan to "fix things" and so you were all like "our love is god Saiki" and blew up the school but then Iwasaki really said "nah cuz if you do that then you can't be with Saiki" and then you were like "shit you right" and you blew yourself up and Saiki said "no"

Then that leads to us here.

SEASON TWOOOOOOOO!
-----------------

Saiki stood there standing in front of you "it worked" he had a smile on his face "I'm not sure what worked, but you said you were gonna help me on hikari's suprise party, mom is decorating and dad is picking up the food so I need help making her cake. sayoko took hikari out to the city so they'll be back around 16:30" he nodded and hugged her "Kusuo you know I love a good hug but we have to finish everything before she gets back" she said hugging him back "this feels nice" she sighed in his chest.

Let's back up a bit, and by a bit I mean to childhood. Saiki changed it up a bit. You lived next to him and his family, that's your home since day one. He somehow made it work to where Hikari (Iwasaki) lived with your family. The three of you were friends and you as saiki's childhood friend.

"Kusu! Kusu! Guess what?" An excited (y/n) held her hands behind her back "what?" Saiki asked and she held a big grin on her face "I got us friendship bracelets!" She put one on saiki's wrist and put one on her wrist "your the sun and I'm the moon!" Saiki looked down at his wrist to see that his bracelet had a sun symbol on it.

"How come I'm the sun?" He asked her "well sun in Spanish is sol, and in Greek mythology the sun god is a guy. Moon in Spanish is Luna and the moon goddess is a girl!" She explained and he nodded "I had to work extra super hard to get these so don't break it"

"You didn't hurt yourself, did you?" Saiki asked her "nope! Mom didn't want me to get hurt either so lucky for me I got easy tasks!" She put on a brave face and Saiki nodded softly "what did you do?" He asked her "well I helped her hang the clothes, I watered the plants, washed the dishes, set the table, went grocery shopping, and helped mama with food" you told him and he nodded "well it's good that you stayed safe"

No one told Saiki that (y/n) had an irregular heartbeat, so it surprised him to say the least.

"Sai-Duck! FuFu!" A young Iwasaki called out to them and ran to them "fufu you left me behind!" They panted and catched their breath "ah! Sorry was just excited to show kusu our friendship bracelets, oh show him yours hika!" (Y/n) cheered and urged hikari to show them the bracelet. Hikari lifted up their sleeve and a star was on their wrist "hikari is a star!"

"And I'm a star student as well so we should get to school on time" they grabbed their wrists and hauled them to the school.

╰(⸝⸝⸝'꒳'⸝⸝⸝)╯╰(⸝⸝⸝'꒳'⸝⸝⸝)╯╰(⸝⸝⸝'꒳'⸝⸝⸝)╯

It was another day and the two families hung out at the fujiwara household the adults talked and did their thing while the kids were playing around. They were all in the backyard enjoying nice weather and food.

"Mama! Kusu and hika are fighting!" (Y/n) called out to her mom "my ku is fighting?" The adults came over to the kids to see hikari and kusuo pulling on (y/n) arms "what's wrong?" They asked the kids "sai-duck wants to marry Fufu and said I can't be at the wedding because I ate his jelly!" Hikari yelled as she tugged on (y/n) arm "why does ku want to marry (y/n)?" His mom asked "because I love her and shes mine, I don't wanna see her with anyone else" saiki said as he held her protectively making her tomato red "ku, you didn't ask (y/n) how she felt about it" his mom bent down to his height "Fufu, will you marry me?" He asked her not letting go "that's not how you propose! You need a ring!" Hikari yelled at him "i-im imsorrybutkyofromfruitsbaskethasmyheart" she blurted out loud.

Fun fact: 2019 kyo and saiki share the same voice actor dubbed.

(/^-^(^ ^*)/(/^-^(^ ^*)/(/^-^(^ ^*)/(/^-^(^ ^*)/

The kids always had sleepovers, they were at saiki's house this time. The three of them shared secrets and stories "who has the coolest powers?" Hikari asked them "it's obviously kusu, he can do so many things. Meanwhile I can change people's emotions and communicate with bunnies like how mama could communicate with butterflies" she pouted as she rested her chin on her palm "that's still cool Fufu, I can only see people's deepest desires and see if people lie"

"Hika, I would love to know if people are lying! Imagine asking momma what I got for my birthday? You can do that your lucky" she rolled her eyes "let's just agree that we all have cool powers" saiki said and stared at the sky the two of them did the same as well "starring at the stars makes me remember how small we actually are, we're nothing compared to everything out there" (y/n) reached her hand up to the sky "we're so small and we always worry on things that don't matter" she sat up "that's why from now on, I don't want to hold grudges or keep things bad with people. If I do then it would just make things feel bad on me, like that feeling you have when your in a room with someone you hate"

"I know that things will be okay if I have the two of you by my side!" She pulled her cousin and her best friend in for a hug.

------------------
"What!?" They shouted in disbelief

"I'm sorry but we have to move, your father got a new job in tokyo and we have to move there" they sat down and took a moment of silence "that means that we'd have to take a train or a bus to see kusu instead of just walking next door!" (Y/n) pouted and crossed her arms "fufu don't worry we could call each other every day and even take the bus to go places. I'll be here waiting for you" she sighed and slumped into saiki "okay... If that's what's best"

Hey y'all, I'm back and I just gotta say that the move was kinda stupid but theres was a reason, I just forgot what it was for.

Anyways don't forget to vote plz thank you