𝑪𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉- Tessa Violet

I know this is a saiki x reader fanfic. I didn't forget, so this little ship isn't permanent. Reader POV

I linked my arm with kaidou's "come on Kai! Let's go shopping!" We made our way out the school and to the city.

He seemed a little nervous, I wonder why.

"Kai?"

"Y-yes?"

"You okay?" I stopped and asked him.

"Y-yeah, I'm f-fine"

His face seems red.

I smiled gently and embraced him in a hug.

I placed my head to his chest and listened to his heartbeat. Hearing it speed up.

"W-why are we hugging?!"

"Ssshhhhh, Kaidou. Wrap your arms around me and close your eyes"

He placed his arms around me and placed his head on mines.

"Don't fret, Kaidou kun, Don't be scared, things will get better, so don't cut your hair. My sweet Kaidou kun my sweet pea, hear my plea and sit with the tree" I sang the song and I heard his heartbeat start to calm down.

"Wow, thanks jiji. Where'd you hear that lullaby from?" He asked me.

"My mom sang it to me while I was in the womb, and papa would sing it to me before I'd fall asleep. I don't understand the lullaby myself, mom did but i can't ask her"

"So come on, let's continue our journey"

We walked together and I felt him hold my hand.

I smiled and began swinging our hands.

Saiki's perspective.

Interesting, she calmed Kaidou down by singing to him. Could this be her powers? They began walking, I'm not worried about them but chiyo found out that he skipped cram school today. She's practically fuming.

Kaidou and Fujiwara walked into a store, I listened to their conversation.

"So Kai, do you wash your face daily?" She asked him.

"I mean I just use hand soap seeing as it does the same job"

"No it doesn't Kai, it can damage your face and you'll look crusty. I suggest you start using cleansers, toners, moisturizers, and eye creams and you'll look stunning"

"Really?"

"Yeah! Come on Let's see what's your skin type so we can find the perfect routine"

That's mainly the conversation.

I thought things would go differently, but this is Kaidou and he can't make a first move if he had the opportunity.

I was contemplating whether or not if I should leave, but then something happened.

"So JiJi... do you wanna go eat?" He asked her. Now I'm staying.

"Oh Kai, I wish I could. But I spent all my money on our skincare" she said as she held the bags.

"Oh don't worry, I'll pay" he said with a smile, where did this confidence come from?

"Okie dokie! Where're we eating?"

"I'll tell you when we get there"

   'I'm Gonna do it'

I see Kaidou slowly place his arm around her shoulder and pulling her in.

   'Wow, this is the first! Also why am I so calm about it?'

So he's noticed. Interesting, I wonder how long the effect lasts. They walked together to a restaurant that's not so far away, they stopped.

"It's not fancy, but I've been here before and the foods great" Fujiwara smiled and held kaidou's hands in hers "thank you Kaidou, also I don't care if it's fancy or not" he blushed fifty shades of red. "I-it's no problem JiJi, come on l-let's eat!" So the effect seems to be wearing off.

  'Kaidou?! N-no!'

And there she is. Chiyo dropped to her knees "I-I lost the race before it even started!" Tears formed in her eyes.

   Poor girl, she liked Kaidou since the first season and now she's heartbroken. No point in helping her ou-

'I'm moving on'

Oh, she gave up that easily?

  'Who's cute and popular in the school, hmmm... SAIKI'

Wait stop this wasn't part of the plan!

Kaidou was supposed to fall for fujiwara so they could stop including me in things, I would've assumed chiyo would have fallen for someone else. So why the hell me, why not Hairo, or even Nendo. This throws my whole plan out the window!

   Good grief, now I gotta do some things that the average person thinks is wrong in morals. I was about to erase chiyo's memories but then she changed her mind.

'I cannot give up that easily! My love for Kaidou extends to the cosmos, I don't care what I do just as long as I get my Kaidou-kun back'

Well looks like she's the one that's gonna go through great lengths to achieve her goal.

Fujiwara pov
Me and Kaidou sat down and there was a comforting silence between us. He placed his hand on top of mines and I looked up at him, I never noticed how nice the shade of red his eyes are. It reminds me of a thousand rubies "I love your eyes" he was taken back by my compliment but he smiled "thank you JiJi, I would compliment your eyes too, but I'm not that good at compliments" he scratched the back of his neck with his free hand "it doesn't matter to me, I just like hanging out with you. You make me feel fluttery!"

Saiki pov
Oh god, love is disgusting! I don't understand why humans have the need to fall in love. Love is just mating in disguise, it's disgusting.

Sorry this one is short, also any suggestions for an evil plot that chiyo can do? I'm open to all suggestions

~delicious <3