Chapter 5- Spending time together

The boys quickly changed out of their clothes before running out of the locker room, pulling Y/N with them. "Where are we going?" She asked as they all dragged her to their motorcycles. "You'll see!" Tommy answered, weirdly excited.

"Hop on, princess," Johnny said, climbing onto his motorcycle. "But what about my bike?" She asked. "It'll still be here tomorrow. Now get on." Johnny said. Y/N rolled her eyes and got behind Johnny on his motorcycle. "Now I know how hard it is for you to keep your hands off of me but you have to hold on, alright?"

Y/N rolled her eyes. "You wish, Lawrence." She scoffed. He shrugged her shoulders. "Suit yourself, darling." He said, before starting the bike. He took off, making Y/N squeak. "Johnny!" She yelped, grabbing onto his waist. "Slow down!"

"And miss you holding onto me for dear life? Not a chance."

The boys drove next to them, laughing at Y/N gripping onto Johnny like a koala. The gang finally arrived at their destination. The beach. Johnny turned off the bike and Y/N quickly hopped off, laying down in the sand. "Oh sweet ground how I missed you," She said dramatically. The boys all laughed. "Next time I'm riding with someone who won't kill me."

"If I killed you, you wouldn't be here now would you?" Johnny teased. "Ok, then attempted murder." Y/N joked. "So are you gonna lay there all day or are we gonna have fun?" Johnny asked staring down at her. "Laying here seems like fun." She replied. Johnny rolled his eyes and bent down, scooping her into his arms. He took off running towards the water and stopped.

"You're dead meat if you do what I think you're gonna do." Y/N threatened, clinging onto him as he cradled her back and forth, acting like he was going to drop her. "Yes because you're so tough when you're holding onto me like a koala." He teased. "Just put me down. On land." She pleaded, giving him puppy dogs. Johnny felt his heart melt. She's adorable.

Johnny walked onto the sand gently set Y/N down, her feet hitting the soft sand. "Thank you." She said before being pulled down to the ground by Tommy and Bobby. "Who wants a drink?" Tommy asked, unzipping his backpack. "I don't dr-"

Tommy pulled out a pack of juice boxes and tossed one to everyone. He then pulled out a bag of goldfish and Oreos and set them down. It was like watching a child unpack his lunch that his mom made him. "Wow, this is quite the setup, boys. You know how to treat a lady." She teased.

"So Y/N tell us about yourself," Bobby said, picking up an oreo. He pulled the two cookies apart and licked the creme, making Y/N grimace. "You're supposed to eat it together!" She yelled at him. "The creme is the best part!" He argued, throwing the cookie at her. "Hey! You wasted an entirely decent cookie," Tommy whined.

"Before anyone gets into a fight over cookies, I'll tell you about myself. I'm from H/T. We moved here after my dad died." She said, taking a sip from her juice box. The boys all nodded. "Sorry for your loss," Jimmy said with a sympathetic smile. "It's ok. We weren't that close but it still hurt, ya know?" She replied. The boys all nodded again. "Ok this got really depressing, you guys talk now."

The group of boys all told her about themselves,  with her learning that they were all from Encino, the rich part of town, and have all been doing karate since they started high school. "So you guys are like superheroes?" She joked. "You could say that." Dutch grinned. "Oh no I inflated your egos." She groaned dropping her head into her hands.

The sun was starting to slowly set, making the air become colder. Johnny noticed Y/N shivering and draped his red Cobra Kai jacket over her shoulders. She gave him a thankful smile before going back to her conversation with Jimmy, who was ranting about some stupid thing his science teacher told him. Johnny smiled at the sight. Jimmy was the quietest of the group and it was hard to get him to talk, much less to someone he barely knew. This girl was definitely something special.

Y/N checked the watch on her wrist and gasped. It was nearly 9 o'clock, meaning her mom would be coming home soon. "Crap I've gotta go." She said hurriedly. "I'll take you home." Johnny offered. Y/N nodded and said goodbye to the boys. "I had fun. You guys are actually very cool to hang out with." She admitted pulling each one into a hug. They all smiled at her as she grabbed Johnny's hand. "Take me home, pretty boy."

The two got to Johnny's motorcycle and hopped on, her holding onto his waist. Johnny enjoyed the feeling, her arms wrapped around his waist, her head chin resting on his shoulder. He wanted the feeling to last forever. Then he remembered Ali. But they were over, why did he still care? He shook his head, he was using Y/N as a distraction. This would all go away soon, right?

The two stopped in front of Y/N's apartment complex and Johnny turned off his motorcycle. Y/N slid off and stood in front of Johnny. "I had a lot of fun tonight. You guys definitely earned my friendship." Y/N said with a smile. Johnny's face lit up. "Really?" He asked, excitedly. Y/N nodded. "Definitely."

Johnny pulled her into a quick hug before letting her go, his face a deep red. Luckily it was dark out so Y/N couldn't see his red cheeks. Y/N was thinking the same thing, happy that Johnny couldn't see her own red cheeks. "Well, I better get going. I'll see you tomorrow." She said, getting ready to take off his jacket. "Hey, keep it for now. Just give it back when I pick you up," he said. Y/N tilted her head. "Why would you pick me up?"

"You left your bike at school remember?"

Y/N facepalmed. "Thank god for you, Johnny Lawrence. I totally forgot!" She exclaimed with a laugh. "You're adorable." Johnny blurted out making Y/N blush again. "Aw, you think I'm adorable!" She teased. He rolled his eyes. "Don't flatter yourself, sweetheart." He retorted. Y/N laughed. "Whatever you say, pretty boy. I'll see ya!"

Y/N walked up the steps to her apartment and unlocked the door to find her mom already inside. "Hey, honey. Where were you?" Her mom asked. "I was at the beach with some friends. We lost track of time." Y/N explained. Her mom nodded. "Who's jacket is that?"

Y/N glanced at the red leather and smiled. "Oh, just friends." She answered dreamily. But did she want it to be more?
————————————————————————
A/N I just feel like the boys are lowkey childish and that's why I added the juice box part. Also, it's kind of hard writing for Jimmy lol but I love him. Anyways hope y'all enjoy.