Chapter 14- The Date

"I can't believe you're going on a date with Williams!" Bobby exclaimed from Y/N's bed. The rest of the week had flown by with Y/N still avoiding Johnny, Tommy, and Dutch. She talked to Jimmy and Bobby still but she never told them about her date with David. And now here they were, sitting in her apartment, complaining about it. Johnny must've told them.

"Yeah well, you better believe it because he'll be here in 5 minutes," Y/N replied, fixing her hair. She had decided to just keep it simple, opting for a nice pair of jeans and a simple sweater. "How do I look?" She asked, turning towards the two. "Awful go take off the makeup and put on sweatpants." Jimmy deadpanned, making Y/N roll her eyes. "Honestly you two, it's just a date. Nothing more."

"Yeah but what about Johnny?" Jimmy muttered. Y/N crossed her arms over her chest. "What about Johnny?" She asked. Jimmy and Bobby exchanged quick looks. "Uh nothing, nothing," Bobby replied frantically. Before Y/N could interrogate them further, there was a knock at her door. "That must be David. You two need to leave. You're not staying here while I'm gone." Y/N stated. "Fine but you better tell us what happens." Bobby sighed. "Yes, yes of course."

Y/N opened the door to reveal David standing there in a pair of dark jeans and a white polo shirt. "Hey Y/N, you look great." David chirped with a smile. "Thanks so do you," Y/N replied. "Well stay safe kids," Bobby said, pushing his way out of the door with Jimmy behind him. David's smile dropped. "Why were they here?" He asked. "Oh, we were just chatting that's all. But they're gone now so let's go." Y/N replied. David nodded and grabbed her hand, dragging her to his car.

The two got in and David stepped on the gas, speeding off. The ride was silent and Y/N could feel herself already regretting going on this date. "So seriously, what were those two doing in your apartment?" David asked, his tone serious. "Oh, they were just giving me some advice. I've never been on a date before so they were telling me what to do." Y/N answered. Well, I didn't completely lie but I didn't completely tell the truth. He doesn't need to know what they were really saying.

David just nodded his head, his green eyes never straying from the road. He reached across and placed his hand on her thigh, making her slightly squirm. She didn't like the feeling, not at all. They soon pulled into the parking lot and got out. Y/N looked up at the place and smiled. She had never been to a place like this before. A hand snaked around her waist, making her jump. "Like what you see?" David whispered in her ear. "Uh, yeah. It-it's nice."

Y/N and David started walking through the parking lot and Y/N just wished she could turn around and run away. As the two got onto the sidewalk, a car behind them honked rather loudly. Y/N looked behind her to see Johnny's red convertible. She felt herself sigh in relief as she noticed, Johnny, Tommy, Dutch, Barbra, and Susan inside. "Hey Y/N!" Susan yelled, waving her over.

"Let's go say hi," Y/N said. "I'd rather not," David replied, his tone angry. "Yeah well, I'm going," Y/N stated. She somehow got David's arm off of her and walked towards the car. David sighed angrily before following her. "Hey, guys!" Y/N greeted with a smile. Susan and Barbra smiled back while the boys just watched her, Johnny the most. God did she look adorable. If only she was on a date with him instead.

David came up next to Y/N and put his arm back around her waist, making her slightly jump again. This didn't go unnoticed by the girls. "Hey, would you two like to join us?" Barbra asked noticing Y/N's discomfort. Barbra knew the type of person David was and didn't want Y/N to have to spend another second with him.

"We're fine," David answered venomously. "We insist, right boys?" Susan said, giving the boys a look. The three boys looked at her confused before finally understanding. "Yeah, it'll be fun." Tommy piped up. Thank the lucky stars for you, Tommy. "I said we're fine." David snapped, tightening his grip on Y/N's waist. "Give Y/N a chance to answer, Williams," Johnny growled, noticing the way Y/N squirmed.