Chapter 6- The Karate Cult

After that day on the beach, Y/N and the Cobras were inseparable. She was, as the boys liked to call her, the princess of the group. Johnny's nickname for her really stuck. Coincdententally, she had either one or all of them in all of her classes, except for one. The one she had with David.

At first, Y/N didn't mind David, he seemed like a nice guy. But after she became close with the boys, he changed. He became boastful and arrogant, insisting he could beat all of them up. Y/N would just roll her eyes and ignore him. The boys could easily beat him up with one arm tied behind their backs.

One thing Y/N noticed after becoming friends with the boys was how little time she spent with Daniel. He was her neighbor and her best friend and yet she barely hung out with him. Luckily for her, Daniel was too busy following Ali around to even notice Y/N hanging out with the boys. Today, she decided she was going to ask him to hang out.

She walked into the cafeteria and noticed him in line. She briskly walked over and got in line next to him. "Hey, Daniel." She greeted. "Oh hey Y/N!" He chirped his face lighting up. "Listen we haven't hung in a while so I was wondering if you wanted to do something today?" She asked.

"Sure! I saw this cool karate dojo and I wanna see if I can join."

"Karate dojo? Why do you need to go to a karate dojo?"

"I need to defend myself against those jerks."

"Have they been bothering you?"

"Well...no. Not since the soccer tryouts but still, I need to defend myself."

Y/N was going to go and defend the boys but she kept her mouth closed. Daniel probably wouldn't be too happy with her if he found out. Wait where is there a karate dojo? I know the boys go to one. Imagine if that's the one he's talking about. "Ok, I'll see you after school." She stated with a smile. "Great see ya then." He replied before walking off.

Y/N felt an arm wrapped her waist. "Why were you talking to Danielle?" The person asked, making Y/N turnaround. Johnny was the one with his arm around her waist while the boys were next to him. "Because no matter how much you might not like him, he is my best friend," Y/N stated. "I thought I was your best friend." Johnny pouted. "Yeah me too," Tommy added. "Me three." Bobby cut in. "Me four." Jimmy piped up. "Me five." Dutch finished. Y/N dropped her head into her hands. "I swear it's like dealing with children." She groaned.

"Then why'd you agree to be friends with us, princess?" Johnny teased. No matter how many times he called Y/N princess, it never failed to make her heart flutter and her cheeks flush. "Now I'm regretting my decision." She retorted. "Anyways I can't hang out with you guys today."

They all gasped, making some people look at the group weirdly. "Why not?" Tommy frowned. "Because I'm hanging out with Daniel." She replied. "Come on we're better than LaRusso." Johnny scoffed. "Careful Johnny, your jealousy is showing." Y/N teased. Johnny's face flushed making the group of boys howl in laughter. "She got you, Johnny!" Dutch laughed. "Shut up." He growled.

"I'm only teasing, pretty boy. And besides, don't you guys have karate practice today or something?" Y/N asked. "Yeah, we do." Bobby groaned, almost like he forgot. "Well, then there you go. You five can go a few hours without me. And if you can't well then that's not my problem." Y/N mocked. The boys all groaned making Y/N chuckle. She had them wrapped around her finger.

After school, Y/N and Daniel met up and biked to where Lucielle worked. Ironically, it was across the street from the dojo Daniel told Y/N about. The two got off their bikes and Daniel knocked on the window to the restaurant, getting his mom's attention. He gestured to the building across the street and she nodded, signaling it was ok for them to go. The two ran across the street, dodging traffic as they went, before stopping in front of the building.

Daniel opened the door and held it open for Y/N before following in behind her. "Fear does not exist in this dojo, does it?" A man, who Y/N assumed was the sensei asked. "No sensei!" The students shouted. "Pain does not exist in this dojo, does it?"

"No, sensei!"

"Defeat does not exist in this dojo, does it?"

"No sensei!"

"Fear does not exist in this dojo, does it?"

"No sensei!"

Y/N and Daniel walked further into the dojo, their eyes scanning over each detail. The sensei and the group of students kept chanting, reminding Y/N of a cult. The two took a seat on a bench as the sensei got ready to teach. "Prepare! Hai!" He yelled. All the boys jumped to their feet, standing stiffly with their arms pressed again their sides. Maybe this is a cult.

"What do we study here?" The sensei asked. "The way of the fist, sir!" The students yelled. "And what is that way?" The sensei questioned walking up and down the rows. "Strike first, strike hard, no mercy, sir!" The boys yelled.

"I can't hear you!"

"Strike first, strike hard, no mercy, sir!"

"Mr. Lawerence!"

"Yes, sensei!" One of the boys acknowledged. "Warm them up." The sensei demanded. Wait, Lawrence? This will be hilarious if it's Johnny. The boy moved to the front and yelled, making all the boys bow forward. Sure enough, there he was. Johnny Lawrence, the blonde-haired blue-eyed pretty boy. Y/N had to admit, he looked hot in his gi. It was slightly opened, revealing a little of his toned chest, and when he leaned forward, you got a better view.

Johnny looked over the boys and his eyes landed on Daniel and Y/N making him smirk. He winked at Y/N before calling the boys into their positions. "Let's go," Daniel muttered, grabbing Y/N's wrist. As they were leaving, Johnny called for them all to do a jab punch, with him leading. The way he moved was so mesmerizing, Y/N swore she felt drool coming out of her mouth.

Daniel dragged her back across the street to the restaurant, where Lucille was waiting for them. They took a seat at a table, with Y/N sitting near the window and Daniel next to her. Lucille gave them some food as she started talking about her promotion. Daniel was still upset about the whole karate thing so Y/N laid her head on his shoulder, hoping it would help.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the street, the boys had just gotten out of practice. They all bid each other goodbye as Tommy went off near the restaurant and the rest of the boys went in the opposite direction. As Tommy was pulling on his jacket, he happened to look up and notice Y/N and Daniel sitting in the restaurant talking to Lucielle. He quickly turned around and ran after his friends. "Guys look its LaRusso and Y/N," Tommy yelled.

The group of boys followed their friend and stopped on the sidewalk. Johnny felt anger radiate inside of him as he saw Y/N with her head on Daniel's shoulder, his arm loosely wrapped around her shoulders. The boys were thinking of a way to get back at them when Y/N happened to glance out the window. Her E/C eyes locked with Johnny's blue ones and she gave him a warm smile before turning back to Lucielle.

Johnny felt his heart flutter in his chest. This girl made him feel things he never felt before. Not even with Ali. He was not going to lose Y/N to LaRusso. That's why he and the boys were going to take care of him. Maybe then Johnny can have Y/N to himself.
-----------------------
A/N Sorry for not updating in a while but thanks for 1K reads!! Hope you guys enjoyed and remember t0o stay hydrated