Chapter 15- Karate practice and an invitation

Ever since the date, Y/N and Johnny have been attached at the hip. If you had one of them, you were going to have the other. It was mostly Johnny who did the following but occasionally Y/N would tag along. It was like they were dating but without labels. This didn't go unnoticed by the boys.

Speaking of whom, they also seemed to be more attached to Y/N. Y/N didn't mind, of course, she loved her boys but sometimes it was hard trying to get away to go hang out with Daniel and practice with Mr. Miyagi. 

Mr. Miyagi's teaching was...unique to say the least. He didn't teach Y/N or Daniel and actually karate, he just made them do chores. Y/N kept telling herself it must've been for a reason. That he must've had a reason for making her and Daniel sand his deck, paint his fence, and his house, which the two were currently doing.

Daniel was frustrated by the note Mr. Miyagi left them, telling them to paint the house side to side. Y/N just shrugged and picked up a paintbrush. "Come on, Danny boy, we've got worked to do." She said, tossing him a paintbrush. Daniel just gave a frustrated sigh and angrily dipped the paintbrush into the bucket.

The two worked mostly worked in silence, occasionally asking casual questions and making jokes. Night had fallen and the two were nearly finished, their arms aching with tiredness. "Oh, missed a spot." Mr. Miyagi pointed out from behind them. Y/N and Daniel turned around to see the man standing there, a fishing pole and bait box in his hands. "What spot?" Daniel asked. Mr. Miyagi just shrugged and walked away with Daniel yelling after him. "Hey, hey, how come you didn't tell us you were going fishing?"

"You both not here when I go." Mr. Miyagi replied, setting his fishing equipment down. Daniel and Y/N climbed down the ladder and walked after him. "Maybe we would've wanted to go. You ever think of that?" Daniel asked angrily. Y/N wasn't that upset, to be honest. She was just tired and sore. "You karate training." Mr. Miyagi replied. "We're what? We're bein' your goddamn slave. That's what we're being. Now we made a deal here." Daniel spat.

"So?"

"So? You're supposed to teach and we're supposed to learn, remember? For 4 days we've been busting our asses and we haven't learned a goddamn thing!"

"Ah, you learned plenty."

"We learned plenty? We learned how to sand your decks, wax your car, paint your house, paint your fence. We learned plenty. Right."

"Ah, not everything is as seem-"

"Oh, bullshit! I'm going home, man. Come on Y/N."

Daniel walked off towards the exit while Y/N stayed still, clutching her aching arm. "Daniel-san. Daniel-San!" Mr. Miyagi called, making Daniel stop in his tracks. "What?" He questioned angrily. "Come here." Mr. Miyagi demanded. Daniel turned around and walked back over to the two. "Show me sand the floor." Mr. Miyagi instructed.

"I can't move my arm, all right?" Daniel complained. Mr. Miygai clapped his hands together and started rubbing them together very quickly. He then put his hand in Daniel's shirt and pressed on his shoulder making Daniel yelp in pain. Mr. Miyagi pulled his hand back and patted Daniel's arm. "Now show me sand the floor." Mr. Miyagi repeated.

Daniel rotated his arm, the pain now gone. "How did you do that?" Daniel asked. "Show!" Mr. Miyagi yelled, making the two kids slightly jump. Daniel nodded and went to go down onto the ground when Mr. Miyagi tsked. "Stand up." He demanded. "Show me sand the floor."

Daniel put his hands up and started sloppily rotating them, making Mr. Miyagi grab his wrists. Mr. Miyagi brought Daniel's hands up and showed him the proper movement. "Big circles. Sand the floor." Mr. Miyagi instructed, moving Daniel's hands in big circular motions. Y/N watched and copied the motions, earning a look of approval from Mr. Miyagi.

"Now show me wax on, wax off." Mr. Miyagi demanded. Daniel went to go on the floor again but Y/N grabbed his arm and pulled him back up. Daniel sighed angrily. "Wax on, wax off." He said unenthusiastically, waving his arms. "Wax on, wax off." Mr. Miyagi mocked copying Daniel's actions. 

Mr. Miyagi took Daniel's hands again and showed him the correct motion with Y/N copying. She was doing better than Daniel, that was for sure. "Show me paint the fence. Up, down." Mr. Miyagi instructed. Daniel brought his hand up but Mr. Miyagi grabbed it yet again, making the motion neater. Y/N copied that as well, understanding his teaching now. It's muscle memory.

Mr. Miyagi showed them paint the house as well before turning to Daniel. "Show me wax on wax off." He repeated. He let out a loud cry before throwing a punch which Daniel blocked. Mr. Miyagi through more punches, making Daniel use the different techniques to block them. He then did the same to Y/N, her blocking the punches more easily since she knew what he was doing. 

Mr. Miyagi nodded and bowed forward, the kids copying his actions. He hit them both on the head, making them stare up at him. "Look eye. Always look eye. Come back tomorrow." He said. He gave them one last bow before turning on his heel and leaving. "That was awesome." Y/N breathed, making Daniel laugh.
----------------------------------------
Y/N leaned against her locker, her arms still sore from the lessons she had learned over the weekend. After the lessons at Mr. Miyagi's house, the old man took the two kids to the beach to learn balance. Basically, it was just them getting beaten up by the waves.

The cold metal felt nice again Y/N's aching arms and she closed her eyes in content. "You taking a nap there?" A voice asked. Y/N's eyes opened to see Johnny and the boys staring at her with amused smiles. "No, my arms are just sore that's all." She said. Johnny wrapped an arm around her shoulders and brought his hand lightly massaging her arms. "That feel better?' He asked. "A lot better thanks."

The boys stood behind the two making gagging noises. They just needed to get together already and stop with all the flirting. It made them sick. Plus they needed them to get together so they could see who won the bet. So far Bobby was winning, with him thinking they'd get together after the tournament.

The group walked towards Y/N's first-class, Johnny's arm still wrapped around her shoulder. Y/N was regretting going to that class. While she didn't have to sit next to David anymore, she still didn't want to have to see him. And having none of the boys in that class didn;t make her feel better.

They stopped in front of her class with the other boys saying goodbye to Y/N before walking off, leaving Y/N and Johnny alone. "You're class, m'lady," Johnny said, unwrapping his arm and bowing. Y/N just laughed and lightly swatted him. "Can't I just skip this class?" She groaned, dropping her head into his chest. Johnny laughed and wrapped his arms around her.

"While normally I would say yes, you shouldn't skip any classes." He said. Y/N just let out another groan making him smile. "Hey I was wondering, there's this big dance at the country club on Friday and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?" Johnny asked, his face turning red. Y/N lifted her head out of his chest and looked up at him. "Wait are you serious?" She asked.

Johnny suddenly felt himself get nervous. Did she not want to go with him? "Yeah but if you don't want to I un-" Johnny was cut off by Y/N planting a kiss on his cheek. "I'd love to go with you, Johnny." She said, with a smile. Johnny's face lit up. "Great! I mean, uh, yeah cool, cool. I'll pick you up at around 7." He stated. Y/N smiled. "Sounds good." 

The bell rang signaling the two had to go to their classes. Y/N gave him a tight hug before letting go and walking into her class, Johnny watching her the whole way. He was head over heels for this girl.
--------------------------------
A/N wow I didn't realize how long it's been since I've updated but I finally did!! How do you guys feel about Y/N doing karate with Daniel?

Also thanks for 10K!! I love you all. Stay hydrated.