Chapter 13- Trying to make amends

After Y/N, Daniel and Mr. Miyagi visited Cobra Kai, Mr. Miyagi brought them to his house to start training. At first, Y/N insisted that he just teach Daniel but he declared that he was teaching both of them, no questions asked. That was also another agreement, neither she nor Daniel was to ask questions about his teaching style.

Their first lesson was not what she was expecting. Mr. Miyagi made them wax his cars. Daniel wasn't very enthusiastic about it but Y/N didn't mind. He must have a reason for them to do it. It took them the rest of the day to do which Y/N didn't mind. She wanted anything to keep her mind off of tomorrow. Tomorrow was school and whether she liked it or not, she was going to have to see the boys.

Y/N woke up the next day and changed before waiting for Daniel. The two biked to school together and locked up their bikes in their usual places. Instead of going to the boys like she normally did, she just kept walking, not even glancing in their general direction. They, on the other hand, watched her, hoping she would come walking over to them with that beautiful smile on her face. She was surprisingly chipper at 7:30 in the morning.

Y/N went to her classes and talked to her teachers, hoping to get her seat changed. It was a petty move but she didn't care much at the moment. She didn't think she could be near them, especially Johnny. The only two classes she had with the boys she didn't ask for a seat change were math and Latin. The class she had with Bobby and the class she had with Jimmy.

After that was taken care of, she walked to her homeroom and took her seat. Soon David walked in and took the seat next to her. "What happened to your eye?" He asked suddenly. Y/N looked at him confused before remembering. She has a black eye. And it was because of Johnny.

"Oh, nothing just fell that's all." She dismissed. "On somebody's fist?" He asked. Y/N rolled her eyes. "David I'm fine don't worry about it." She reassured. "Did one of those Cobra's do it because if they did I swear I'll-" The bell rang, signaling class was about to begin. Saved by the bell.

Throughout the rest of the class, David kept making comments, saying how if he was there and blah blah blah. Y/N just nodded and let him keep going. He was more arrogant than Johnny. Stop thinking about Johnny! He hit you! Yeah, but he didn't mean to. Didn't he?

The class soon ended meaning Y/N would have to go to her next class, history. The class she had with all the boys. She walked in and sat in her new seat, which coincidently was next to Daniel. The whole class, Y/N chatted with Daniel, not even glancing at the boys making Johnny feel a mix of hurt and angry. And seeing her talking to Daniel wasn't helping. Now he had another reason to dislike him.

Next was math and Y/N was actually happy. She took her seat next to Bobby and smiled at him. "Hey, Bobby." She greeted with a smile. Bobby's head whipped to the side as he stared at her with wide eyes. "H-hi Y/N." He greeted back, surprised that she was talking to him. "How're you?" She asked. "Uh, good. Good."

"That's good."

"Why are you talking to me? Not that I don't want you to! It's just after what happened, you were mad."

"I'm not mad at you Bobby."

"You're not?"

"No. I'm not mad at Jimmy either. You two didn't touch Daniel and you actually tried to stop him from getting hurt. I see no reason to stop talking to you two."

"Wow, thanks."

"No problem."

In the rest of her classes, Y/N did her best to avoid looking at them. It was hard, especially in the class she had with Johnny. He was the type of guy you always wanted to look at with his striking blue eyes and golden locks. While Y/N may not have been looking at him, he was definitely watching her. He watched the way her hair fell into her face and how she would flip it behind her shoulder so she could see better. He watched the way she furrowed her eyebrows when she was confused about something before her eyes would light up when she knew the answer. Or even when she was just sitting there, watching the teacher, he would just study her. Her being so far away from him was torture. He needed her next to him, needed her back in his life.