29.

author note: this is from the wedding night but through Da Vinci and Antonio's point of views. I won't write too much about them but yeah...that's it to guess. I hope you guys are enjoying the book so far though.

also there relationship will have hardships but they're going to be a pure couple.

𝑫𝒂 𝑽𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊 𝒑𝒐𝒗

May 28,2016

(past)

I haven't spoken to him since that night. It was...a mistake and I don't know what went through my head. I fucked the hell out of him and he was very submissive but I was drunk. But he looks good. And I want him underneath me again.

Odina is finally a leader and I'm zoned out focusing on him. I think he can feel my eyes on him because he finally darts his eyes towards me. He just looks away and acts as if nothing happened.

Something about him is pulling me. And I've never felt anyway about someone.

......

"You're not gay then?" I whisper kissing on his neck while unbuttoning his shirt. In my room and I'm just hoping that Luca or Odina don't decide to knock. And ruin my moment to drill him right now.

"No."

"So you haven't thought of me since that night? Haven't dreamed about me fucking you?" He stays quiet.

"Corne on...you payed attention to me more then Luca payed attention to Odina and they were getting married." I tease and he rolls his eyes.

"This is wrong." Yet he's letting me touch all over him.

"All you need to do is tell me to stop and I will." I would stop...once he tells me to. But he doesn't. Instead he just removes my shirt and sticks his tongue down my throat like before...

This guy is the biggest bitch ever. I'm going to make him my bitch. And I'll put him on a leash. If he wants to or not.

𝑨𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒐 𝒑𝒐𝒗

"Stop...fuck..." I moan as he hits deep inside me.

I place my hands on his lower perfectly sculpted stomach and he just smiles evilly.

He just takes my wrists in one of his large hands and puts them over my head so I can do anything.

Fuck this still feels foreign but good? Just him being near me feels so good.

His strokes are deep yet slow and concise. It hurts a little but isn't too bad.

"Stop being a bitch." He whispers before sucking on my neck.

How can a man be so respectful, dominant, wise then such a dick.

His breathing mixes with mine and he finally lets go of my wrists.

I place my hands on the sides of his neck and close my eyes letting him devour me. I wince as he fastens his pace a little.

"See?...good." He whispers and I just nod once.

"You feel good baby." He whispers and I just nod again unable to speak. He chuckles and kisses me softly.

His lips are so soft and I find myself wanting more. I slip my tongue and his quickly starts to swirl with mine creating a nice rythem I don't want to stop.

"Say my name." He whispers.

"Da Vinci..." I don't know if I'm begging for him to stop or for more.

His strokes get sloppier and he's kissing all up on the side of my neck.

"Fuck..." he breathes against my neck while spilling inside me and filling me up.

He slowly pulls out as I feel come just spill.

My legs...what the fuck.

What the fuck am I doing? I think all the regret just floods in.

....

Cant even feel myself. Who am I?

I button up my shirt and place my hand on my neck on the amount of marks all over.

He's just laying in bed staring at me as I change.

"We should keep doing this."

"No."

"Why not baby." The word catches me off guard.

"Because I'm not into boys. Especially ones like you."

"I'm not a boy though. And I've already showed you how much a man I am."

"It's not right."

"How?" God he is such an instigator.

"Why not?"

"For so many fucking reasons. Let's forget this happened. I don't even like you. Other then the fact you're good to Odina. I don't want to be in any sort of friendship or relationship with you." I speak clearly.

"Why haven't you settled down with a women then?" He asks.

"Maybe because I haven't found one yet. Why haven't you? You're going to be twenty five." I press.

"Because I'm more into men with green eyes and brown hair. Guys that have big dicks and carry masculinity yet are so...submissive." He bites his bottom lip and he's provoking me.

I just walk to the doors and then I feel his hand over mine stopping me. He's only in sweats now.

His chest is pressed against my back and I can't do this again.

"Stay...they don't need us for the rest of the night. What do you think they're doing right now?"

The bedding ceremony.

I close my eyes as his tongue moves against my neck once again.

"Just stay tonight...that's it. No one will see." He assures and I slowly turn to face him.

"You can't even resist me." He smirks.

"Shut up." I groan.

I place my hands on his waist kissing him deeply and a smile forms on his face as his hands grab my waist pulling me towards him again.