40.

author note: Luca has walls built up. That's why it'll take so long for these two to work. Yes he does care a lot for her but only when she gets hurts or something bad happens. When she's hurting that's the only time he will express himself because he can't handle her hurt. At the same time he plays mind games and is manipulative. He thinks he is better then most people and is always right. Odina is trying to be nurturing and build something with him but he's all honesty scared. And knows that if he leaves his douche tendiencies he will be trapped by her. But he doesn't realize that he's already trapped with her.

Odina does have a strong personality and she has a caring heart. But Luca is beyond complicated.

Also yes Antonio and da Vinci are a little gay or whatever 😭 they're a power couple that won't have a happy ending too💔 yes they won't have a good ending either. I don't want you guys to be happy throughout this story. Yes they'll have there moments but I will make them get together and be happy just to break into pieces at the end when it's time for the worst. All love enjoy!

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

2 months later....

I didn't think that the treatment would work quickly but it did. A month in and I have to get checked every week. It's tiring but I just need to stay pregnant for eight more months. I can't do another miscarriage.

Me and Luca are on...terms?

We only talk when needed but we sleep in our own beds. Ever after the sex I made him leave my room.

He tries to speak to me and make things right but it's almost impossible. I can't keep trying with him when he can do the bare minimum. It's beyond tiring and frustrating. He turned twenty three and still act like a thirteen year old.

On his twenty third I was at home. With Antonio while he was getting drunk with strippers. He claims he didn't have sex but its hard to believe him.

Then Da Vinci was beyond drunk and was being so weird.

It's like he got angry drunk and fucked three girls in one night which was beyond disgusting to hear from Luca.

Then Da Vinci gets mad at Luca for saying that in front of me and Antonio. So Da Vinci proceeds to tell me how Luca got multiple lap dances privately and in public when everyone knows he has a married women at home.

Then lies saying how it didn't happen....until his lies caught up to him and admitted how it was true/ which only drew us further apart. He will never change.

And he hasn't confirmed any emotions towards me but I feel so much for him it hurts. Knowing he would never care for me the way I do for him.

The way he still puts an actual gun to my head saying to stop being clingy or a bitch. I know he would kill me if he wanted to. His threats are disgusting. And I'm pretty sure he had a mental fielder. He had to be bi polar at least because man is psychotic. I've learned to keep to myself now.

Antonio is back in Puerto Rico though and he claims how he hates coming here now. So I usually go there to handle business. Sometimes I go with Luca but Luca has this hatred to anywhere outside his home Italy. A hatred anywhere outside his room or office actually.

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

day after Luca birthday

January 9th, 2016

(Past)

"Tell them about how he had three bitches on you then." I laugh and Odina slowly looks up at Da Vinci shocked.