- 3

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

day of there deaths...

I slowly open my eyes and I'm laying on my side.

Why am I on a bed? It's soft and silky though. I just smile and sleep again.

Wait.

I didn't die?

My eyes open and I see Jason in bed with me. His eyes just pierce into mine and his face immideatly brightens up.

"I've been waiting for you." He whispers placing his hand on the side of my face.

What?...

"Is this another dream?" I whisper as my eyes water.

I missed him.Yes Marianno was there but...it was so much easier with him.

He just shakes his head no.

"Peace actually." He smiles putting my hair behind my ear and I missed his touch.

"I'm sorry." I whisper as my tears just fall.

"It's okay. Did it all got the right reasons. " he assures.

"Where's marianno?" I whisper.

"A girl named Andrea? Think that's the first person he requested?" He states.

Ouch.

But I understand. His mother's daughter. I know he was a kid but he still felt things. And he's probably just with others if that's possible.

I just look around a little and the whole room is white. Not a trace of anything else.

My eyebrows come together a little and I get out of the bed.

Will I be stuck here forever?

"Whatever you put your mind to it'll show up. But to find people it's kind of tricky." He smiles.

"How did you find me?"

"Usually something would show up and guide you. But you don't want to see anyone yet don't you."

"What's the thing that would guide me?"

"A light or you'll have an instinct on where to go next..." he states and I walk back over to him

"Do you want to see anyone else?" He asks.

I wonder if he's been with his family. Everything is so quiet.

"So I can change where I want to live as well?" I ask.

"It's controlled with your mind. Just focus." He states.

"Can we see past events?" I ask.

"Anything." He admits.

"Can I see people still on the living."

He shakes his head no.

"Why."

"You don't get that option anymore. You've hurt too much. You're not allowed to watch over others anymore especially if they're going to be going through things that will make you miserable here. But if a certain person needs you..you can talk to them. Or try to. Not that it works but you can be there even if they can't hear or see you."

"That's what he said at least. Suppose to be at peace now Odina." He states. I don't actually get to watch her grow up.

I just close my eyes and focus then. When I open them again were in Jason's old room. The mansion. I smile and look around pleased. Even if everything's white.