- 1

author note: mostly about davina. but first chapter and it's very lengthy! pay attention to the dates please. the next couple of chapters will be in the past then it'll move onto the present and stay that way so it's not too confusing.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

March 12th, 2020

(past)

Marianno places his hand on my growing swollen stomach and kisses me softly before kissing my cheek.

"Stop stressing." He whispers. He stands behind me as I sit in my office desk.

"I just need to finish writing these letters so it's not too much later. We're literally signing a suicide death. And she needs to know everything with no blank spaces." I state.

"You've been writing...for hours." He whispers placing too many kisses on my neck.

"I love you but can you please get out?" I groan and he just huffs doing so.

Shortly after davina enters and skips into the room.

"Mama..." she cheeses and she wants something.

"Yes?" I ask.

"He won't get me the bracelet I want. And I just wanted to see if you can get it for me instead." She says sweetly.

"I'm not going shopping again."

"You say you want one thing then buy the entire place." I state.

"Not true. Please?! It won't even be that expensive and we need to go before someone buys it." She expresses.

"No."

Her eyes just water.

"Davina. Get. Out." I threaten.

"You were nicer without the bday stomach." She pressures.

"You're ten. Grow up. I'm not playing your stupid games any longer got it?! It used to be just the two of us but you can't keep throwing tantrums and acting like a spoiled brat!" I pressure and she rolls her eyes.

"Fine. I'll be in my room." She says knowing better then to say something else.

"Good." I state.

"Great."

"Fantastic."

"Whimsical!" She finishes.

Whimsical?

I roll my eyes and she finally leaves.

𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

I can't wait to die at Lucas hands at this point. Everyone in this house is annoying.

So so annoying.

"Davina get ready for the dinner." I hear my dad yell and I push my head into the pillow and yell.

I just want that beautiful rose gold bracelet. White diamonds covered it and it looked amazing.

But I can't even get that. What he the lint in having two rich parents without even getting what you need.