33.

authors note: you'll slowly start to see them evolve now. but they're are still gonna be SO many difficulties. I can't wait to get to the tipping points where you guys break down so fun.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

3 weeks later...

Still not pregnant. I know sometimes it takes time but....

Yes sex is amazing with Luca but he's so aggressive and I can never walk after.

And we've had it for four days straight. I just want to sleep in the same bed as him without needing to be impregnated every time.

He's such a pervert and I think I've let him do whatever he's wanted to me.

I walk into the meeting room and sit down beside him acting as if he didn't just fuck my face. My throat hurts and he's taking pride at my pain.

"We never even went on a honeymoon." I whisper to him as we're still waiting for some people.

"And we won't be going on one I cancelled it." He states.

"What?" I try not yelling. I forgot about it?

"You want to stay a week with me in a hotel?" He asks staring into my eyes.

"Yes..it would be fun. Plus it could be a nice resort. We can get different hotel rooms I just I want the luxury. Come on. " I groan.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes do not argue with me. Or do you need me to get your advisors to explain how I'm your wife and you're suppose to be nurturing?"

His jaw clenches and I know he hasn't been able to send me threats as much because there are now rules plus I have a mafia. So it's fun finally being able to have an upper hand.

We've been getting along her but...there's just no emotional connection. I've tried but there's nothing and I don't know why. I just feel like I can't trust him and there's this despise with him.

2 days later...

I got it done now we're in Greece. The place is beyond beautiful and Luca is in a pissy mood. I deserve at least this.

I personally think I needed a break.

It's the first night and Luca said he needed to get some air after I've annoyed him.

But it's one in the morning and I've been waiting for him. I've blown up his phone and am kind of worried because we're in a foreign country.

I get out of the bed as I hear someone enter the front door since this place is just a suite.

He's drunk clearly.

I walk up to him and he just stares down at me.

I place my hand on his chin and turn his head to the side to see a faint lipstick that's purple?..it's not a hickey though.

"Where were you." I ask.

"No where." He lies.

"Then where we're you?" I whisper.

"At a club."

"Doing what?!"

"What I always do not that it needs explaining."

"Then let me hear you say the fucking words." I scream.

"I was getting drunk and fucked another girl. That's what you want to hear?" He pressures and I just nod.