38.

author note: not her finally defending herself🙄took long enough.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

2 weeks later....

I hate him so much. Yet I'm riding him because his dick feels good. Second round and my pussy is tired since he's always so rough.

I've realized how my emotions have became ten times more out of control at this pregnant state.

I don't speak to him because being around him makes me beyond pissed.

He's only god as a sex you at this point.

"Fuck..." he breathes as I grind back and forth on him. Yes I miss him and just miss sleeping in the same bed as him but...

It's the fact he bring another women to the room we shared and made love to her in it. I know he's messed with other girls in the room before but it's different when you care about a person and don't. At the time I didn't have any emotions for him, now I do. 

My nails are digging into his lower stomach as his hands grip my waist watching me so intensely.

It's been awhile. I'm not really showing yet. Thankfully. Still scared about pushing out the baby.

His hands move down to my hips flipping me around he's now over me.

His strokes are steady.

My hands move to lay on the back of his neck as his hands still rest on my hips.

"Harder Luca..." I moan and he just chuckles before slamming into me. I gasp and my mouth falls as he starts pounding inside me.

Never mind.

His moans against my neck make my stomach turn with butterflies.

He just kisses on my neck as he rips me into shreds.

"How does it feel?" He whispers staring down at me.

"Good...so good." My eyes are shut as he hits so deep and harshly. His hand wraps around my neck choking me somewhat tightly as my legs wrap around his him.

"Faster please—" I'm close and I don't know why I keep asking for more when I know I won't be walking in a couple minutes.

"Oh my god..." as I feel myself come undone he spills into me filling me up completely...

I've slowly pulls out of me and I immideatly feel warm liquid spill out of me. Great.

"Get off me." I place my hands on his chest and make him move off me.

"What no thirds?"

He's joking.

"No." I state moving my way up to the edge of my bed. My legs... I whimper a little standing up and making my way into my bathroom.

When I come back he's in his sweats now and picking up his shirt.

"Do I have any of your attention now after that?" He says as I go to my drawers and I ignore him for a couple seconds before speaking.

"It was just sex Luca." I say putting on a shirt. I want to hurt his big ego.

"You know it wasn't just sex."

Unbelievable.

"Then tell me what it was?" I ask.

"More then sex."

"Are you really unable to express any of your emotions?" I say pissed off at this point.

"Emotions?" He speaks laughing but I'm not laughing causing him to stop laughing.

"I guess I'm sorry for sleeping with another women. But—"

"You guess?"

"I am sorry for sleeping with another women."

"Come on..look at me you know you miss this." He whispers placing his hands against the sides of my face.

I hate when he does this. Says the right things for me to fall right back in love with him.

What?

I'm not in love with him.

I push the disgusting to the back of my head and stare at him.

"I miss you princess..." he whispers staring into my eyes and I just think.

His lips press against mine and once again I'm falling back into his arms like a sucker.

No.

I pull away and shake my head.

"Well I don't miss you....and I won't miss you till you can prove to me that I'm the only women you can put first. I've warned you way too many times and I'm not going to keep falling for your pathetic lies. So until you can be an actual man and prove yourself I'm going to sleep in my own bed. And even after I have this kid we will co parent. I won't let myself get hurt again. Because you've never been worth any of my commitment." I state. I move my way from him and leave the room before going back into mine.

"Co parent? We're married."

"I know that. For an alliance. Now my only duty is to have two kids that i will raise amazingly and so well I. But there will be nothing between us. " I say.

"I really want to know where you've been getting this big mouth. You were quiet before we got married."

"It's not a big mouth. I'm just tired Luca and you don't see that. You do nothing more then fuck me and out your attention to the mafia."

"I do a lot for you."

"Tell me what you've done for me?!" I ask.

"Other then cheat, or lie, or be a complete absolute monarch!" I say.

"Then you get quiet. Because you know I'm correct. So you give me time to let my anger out then come back around like a cockroach wanting pleasure. I'm not going to have this cycle with you." I press.

"So please just get out." I whisper staring into his eyes.