78. - end

author note: cried throughout. multiple times jumps so try not getting confused I will try making it as clear as possible.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

2 years later....

It's been quiet. I've been in Puerto Rico. Staying low. Luca has barely touched us and I knew he was drowning in his sorrows when his son died. He still doesn't know who did it.

But it was faith. Jason's sister. She did it for me. And I'm beyond happy I have a powerful mafia on my side.

This was the plan.

Me, Davina and Marianno.

He's already slit there throats in front of me but I was prepared for that.

The past two years I spent my time planning his downfall. Falling in love with marianno and becoming a mother.

To Davina. She's twelve now. But for the greater good she agreed to just finish this disgusting horror era.

I sit in the chair tied back. I haven't seen him in two years.

He looks the same. And I find all my emotions flooding back. Since I was sixteen I've been so in love with him.

I missed him and I found myself crying for so many nights straight.

Everyone hated me for still feeling the way I do. But I was attached. And I still am. And I would still do anything for him. Twenty two now and I can't believe it's really been six years obsessed over a sin.

He has a knife in his hand and I know this time he's going to kill me.

"Do it." I whisper.

"You can't because you're in love with me and every part of me. I basically raised your son. Because I've given you everything. So killing me would be your biggest sin." I use against him.

"You're naive." He smiles placing his hand on my chin.

"What was your plan? You were the rat the entire time sleeping with another man. An enemy. A man who killed my father.  That's how much you hate me Odina are you serious?"

"What will davina think? " he uses against me and I look down.

"Well she can't because she's fucking dead." He presses.

"She just lost her dad. Because of you. Because you're just pathetic. You seem to always forget how I'm always a step ahead."

Not this time. I've been ahead of you since the very beginning.

I just smile looking up at him.

"I thought I was in love with you. You've taken everything from me. Marianna and her family, carlos, my brother, even da Vinci whose left, now marianno."

"I have traced every single one of your tactics. You would never hurt me physically but you still find away to bring me down in any other possible way. And...even through it all I still find myself to love you?" I just laugh and I've stopped crying. I'm so tired of his bullshit.

"You're my bitch. You'd never admit it but you are the one who should kneel before me. The alliance was all a fraud. Your mafia is corrupt and you're alone. You think your son would love you? You turned out to be exactly like your wretched mother." I'm breaking him and I see it.

"Burn in hell. Done nothing more then hurt me. "

"That's not love. And if it was...I will never give myself up to you again. You've taken everything from me because I was so blind. But in reality...I know you better then anyone including yourself. "