36.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

1 week later...

Luca stands in between my legs as I sit on the kitchen counter. The house is empty and he wants me to get on my knees but I said no. Now he's showering me with compliments.

"Baby come on...it hurts." He whispers kissing all over my neck.

"Don't try fucking my face then."

"You like when I do though." He whispers and I roll my eyes as he kisses my cheek. I smile as his hands hold onto my hips while just placing too many kisses everywhere.

I place my hands on the sides of his face and my face is over his as I kiss him deeply.

"Look how hard you're getting me...since this morning. But if I didn't leave the room we would've never gotten out." He adds.

He takes my hand and makes me place is on his erection.

"But when you're horny I don't think twice about saying no to eating you out."

He's good at head but still gives me a headache.

"You still tease me like crazy." I say starting to unbuckle his belt.

"It hurts Odina."

"Shhh." I climb off the counter and kiss on his neck.

"Can you have some patience?" I laugh and he's annoyed of me.

4 days later...

It's cold. Sprinkling, outside at this bar as I'm standing in front of Luca completely pissed.

"You can't burn the whole place." I whisper.

"One of your men already killed the five people needed. Come on and let's go."

"They have a whole warehouse downstairs. Our information is probably already in there computer so yes I'm going to burn the place to send a message."

"Luca...there are people who haven't even done anything." I state standing in front of him.

His eyes are dark and I know he's pissed off. This gang somehow was able to get into our systems and carry our information. We don't know what they want to do with it but they already killed the people connected to it. Not Luca wants to burn there bar down full of people.

"Then go wait in the car if you're going to bitch." He throws at me.

"No. You're coming with me because we aren't going to burn a place full of innocent. You got the people you wanted it I'm not going to let you go on a killing spree because you're pissed off you don't know what they've with the info." I try not yelling.

"Luca lets go." I push.

"They're working with the Americans. I know it. And I'm for order for them to learn to leave us alone need to send them a message. There probably in here."

"You're being stupid. You are able to start a war Luca? Is that what you really want at this time?!" I state.

"Get out of the way Odina."

......

When we walk into the house I go straight upstairs to my room. Da Vinci eyebrows raise as he sees me go into my room isntead of with Luca. I think we've been sharing the bed every single day but I can't stand being ever him right now.