the desire

Holidays completed and students are excited to start their next half studies.  Excitement runs through but the thought of staying classes and homework makes them bored.

V's pov
I am strangely excited to join the school. I think it's because I can spend time studying with her.  Her presence excites me.  But I am scared if something happens to our relationship. It's OK I am going to protect it at any cost as she means a lot to me.  She is my first and will be the last. Meeting her is an overwhelming feeling so I woke up early and prepare myself for school.  I ran outside and patiently waited for her.  Few moments later she came.........looking stunning as always. I don't know why is so capable to make my heart beat faster

"good morning "
"good morning tae"
"let's go and catch up the bus before it gets late"
"sure we have 15 minutes"

We walked till the bus stop and hop in. 
The bus were filled with students and boys keep looking at her and that made me jealous.

Sso's pov
I don't know but jealousy eats me as girls keep looking at him. I won't feel if we are not together but now I can't resist. I thought of holding his hand but to my surprise he hold mine.  I looked at him, he was looking at me with love

"don't give damn to those just look at me "

I didn't get but I looked around and notice some boys taking photo of me so I knew he too got that feeling

"OK.  You too" . I smiled seeing him smiling at me.  After accepting the feeling I came to know that desire to want the person is really challenging cause it results in jealousy. In love life desire and jealousy fills our mind as well as heart.  I am always worried that changes might take place and disturb our peace and happiness. I know that we may face challenges while holding to this relationship.

"what are you thinking?  Is something bothering you?  ". That question made me come out of my thoughts. 

"ah nothing I am fine"
"let's be comfortable with each other and share everything,ok?"
"OK thanks " bus stopped
"let's get Out now "

Some are whispering about us doubting our relationship. It's OK for me to be known cause I believe in him. 

"sohyun, let our relationship be known in school and let others not bother us "

"is it OK with you? "
"why not cause I love you and you means a lot to me. I don't want others to look at what's mine"
I smiled at him, " me too. Let's do it and try to understand each other "
" OK love you "
" love you too"
" don't you look at others otherwise I will capture you in a room and never let you out "
"oh what a possessive boyfriend I have.  I will not and you too keep your word"
" ok"

We met our friends and talked alot.
Classes started but it was just about how we spend our vacation and all.  Teacher told us we will get our results sooner and we are excited with little bit nervousness. We ate lunch together and classes ended.  When I walked out of class with taehyung I felt someone looking at us but I didn't see anyone.  It might be my thinking.

I walked home along with tae by my side. Holding hands with the person you love is a different and satisfying feeling. I will cherish it but I will give more time towards my studies.  I have lots to do to take care my little family. 

Late update  again. 
How is sohyuns new drama guys.  Hope you all are enjoy watching.  Let's support her with lots of  love.

Plz vote and comment. Stay safe and stay tune for next.💙💜💚💕❤🧡😍💓💖💗💛