Care and love of a family

Kim so hyun has only mother (father died when she was much younger) and younger brother.  Her mother tried her best in giving what other  parents gives to their child. Although she feels sad and demotivated, she tries her best in hiding the pain from her children. She kept both her child as happy as she could. Though she could not afford much like others but her motto is to keep  her family  strong minded and  happy . From the time so hyun started her schooling she tried her best in everything. She always care her younger brother and tops in every subject and also gained trust of everyone in school. She is well-known by everybody because of her talents ,she cares less about boys interms of love but loved to be friend with them. She is a kind hearted student who teaches whatever she knows to her fellows. Though some don't like her performance, she ignores their words and always care her work. She wants to become an actress but she cares more about studies(hopes to become someone who can be of help to anybody).

Kim taehyung has both the parents and maternal grandmother. He is being loved and taken care of but he likes his grandmother a lot. Actually he wants to become a doctor but after the death of his loving grandmother  he studied hard and thought of becoming a singer so that he can compose songs for his late grandmother. He is known for his handsome face and extrovert character but has no interest in girls. He always keeps his dignity in school. He goes to sohyun's school as his parents have to move due to their work.

Sohyun's pov
I was awakened by the rays of the sun that shines and penetrates through the window. I am quite lazy today as it is the first day of the week to start our lesson and we have to wait till Saturday but I will not give up, I have to do  my best so that I will help my mother. I am now 16 years old and I have three more years to complete high school. Thinking of that I always try to do everything in a perfect way cause my mom is suffering for two of us. I took a quick shower and went down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. After preparing I went to mother's room with a cup of coffee. I was delighted to see her sleeping peacefully so I thought of keeping it silently but,
"Oh, you're awake. Sorry as I was tired and couldnot wake to prepare breakfast for two of you".
"It's ok mom. You don't have to do that since I am grown up. You can take rest ".
"Thank you my dear".
I smiled and close the door. I know she is in pain but she never show. I can feel the pain through her voice. Tears filled my eyes but i have to be strong for my family. I walked to my brothers room.
"Yah. Wake up. Time for school bro. Take a shower and come down for breakfast. Remember to take things needed in school."
"Ok sis"
He is quite naughty indeed is a boy who listens to his mother and sister.
After breakfast we headed to the school. Mom always tell us to behave well and focus on our lesson.  I have the habit of asking my brother about his lessons so he will be fully prepared with it. After reaching school, I unpack my things and revise my previous teaching as most of the students comes late. It's quite and I feel like to read till the class starts.

Taehyung's pov
Today is the day to start a life in new school. It will be boring as I have to introduce myself and have to adjust the new  environment . Hope to get more friends and continue my studies. I took a bath and went downstairs to have my breakfast. After that my dad dropped me to school on his way to his work place.
"Hope you will like the new school dear and enjoy learning"
"I like it from outside but I will have to adjust with the family inside. Don't worry dad I will be fine. Safe drive dad".
"Ok son, see you at home ".
"Bye dad"
I walked inside the after the disappearance of my dad's car from  my sight.
"God, hope my day go well".
It is bit awkward to ask the student about the principle's office as everyone is looking at me as if like I am a celebrity. I am glad to see a girl who is not looking at my direction as she was reading. I went to her.
"Excuse me. I am a new student here.  will you mind showing me the principle's office??". I hesitantly asked.
"Oh I see. Come I will show you" she said with a smile on her face. I feel relieved to find someone kind enough. She is cool. I followed her and we entered in principle's office.
" good morning Sir, there is new student "
"Good morning sohyuna.  oh you might be kim woo bin's son. Welcome to our school."
"Yes,thank you sir"
"Sohyuna, he will be in  your class so take him to the class teacher and let him start his arrangements. Study hard and hope you will do your best"
"Yes sir". We both vowed and walked away from the office. She turned,
"Ah I forgot to introduce myself. I am kim so hyun".
"I am kim taehyung.  Nice to meet you  and thanks for your help".
"Mention not. It's my pleasure to help others and we are classmates." I smiled at her
We headed to meet the class teacher. The teacher thanked her and told her to go to the class. After she walked away, sir asked me some questions about the reason for changing school and my grades. I followed the teacher towards the class. I was told to introduce myself and asked where I want to sit . I saw her and requested sir for the seat beside her. Sir nodded and  I headed to my sit.  Teachings went well and of course my day too as so hyun helped me to be friend with her friends. Thank you God for helping me. I wish to complete my studies well.

Hi readers. This is my first writing in wattpad so, hope you will enjoy reading my work of fiction. Sorry if there are grammatical error but i will make sure to improve.
Plz vote and comment if you like my work. Your help is an inspiration for me to write further. Hope to write interesting chapters for you all. Thank you.❤💙💚💛💜💓💖