being friends

Sohyun's pov
I feel satisfied to help the new comer but I was surprised when he requested  to sit beside me. I mean my best friend jiwoo was there as my seat partner. I like  to help but I don't like boys near me so it was not  uncomfortable but I kept my smile to make him feel at ease. I introduced my friends (yoojung, d.o,  saeron and jiwoo) and I guess they had a great introduction. They were talking on various things but I didn't care cause I have lots to do. I was doing my homework when suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I pushed the hand off my shoulder as I don't like it. I turned and look at the person. It was the new student with surprised face.
"Oh sorry. You might not be knowing that I don't like others hand on my shoulder so next time don't do it. You can just call my name " I politely explained to him.
" sorry. I will never repeat. Why are you here when your friends are talking over there"
"It's because I had lots to do and take care unlike other students.  We have different problem so I am trying my best in not wasting a time"
"Wow nice to know that. Actually I am also like that. We have same way to deal with the situations , I guess"
"Maybe. But why are you here. You can go and make lots of friends as today is your first day to a new school."
"You are right but I will know them as the time goes by".
" as you wish". I can feel the girls eyeing us from the other distant.I know nowadays  youths are more focused in  love and care less about studies. I know they are looking at our direction because he is good looking and of course  they are jealous of me.  But I don't care about those things since I believe that no one has the right to control our life.
"Taehyung, can you go that way to make friends with those girls. I guess they are interested in you. I don't like those eyes looking at our direction", I said with hope but
" sorry I am not interested in girls. And they don't seem nice. "
" Oh I see. But they will not stop looking at you"
" It's okay as I am used to those things"
"Ok then". The bell rang and we continued our lesson. After school I was about to go home when I heard my name being called. I turned to see who it was.
" so hyun, can we walk together as I don't have other friends"
" of course. Where do you live anyway"
" I live near the town. You ??"
" Oh I am heading the same way. I am also living in that area".
" yeah! What a coincidence. I feel relieved to meet a friend like you. You made my day go well. Thank you so much. Hope we will get along well".
"It's my pleasure. Sure we will". After we reach  our destination we came to know that we were neighbours. It's good to find a friend to accompany. We bit byes and headed inside our house.

Kim taehyung's pov
I happily entered my house.
" I am back mom"
" Ok. Go change your dress and come down "
" Ok mom". I ran to my room and kissed my grandmother's picture that I kept at my room.
" I have a great day grandma. Don't worry I made lots of friends and I will study hard. Rest in peace". I unpacked my things and took a quick shower. I Walked downstairs and hugged my mom from the back.
"How was your new school??",  She asked while handing me the juice.
" mom it was better than I thought. I guess I will enjoy while learning here"
" that's great then. Did you make lots of friends"
" yes mom. They are all nice and one of them is our neighbour. She helped me a lot"
" you should invite them for dinner next time dear"
"Ok I will. I will go upstairs to study mom"
"Ok. Come for dinner when I call you".
"Yes mom. See ya". I opened my books and did my homework. After dinner I revised the lessons I had learned today and layed my head on pillow.

Sohyun's pov
I changed my  dress and I do part time job to help my mother. After my work I prepared dinner and we had dinner filled with the talk of our day(that's our family routine). I revised the lessons and made my own notes to make sure I will recollect them in exam. I taught my brother and went to my room to prepare for tomorrow. It's good to take a nape when you are tired of doing something. Before going to bed I always pray for the well-being of my family and the satient beings .

Week passed by. They came to Know more about each other. They sometimes carry out group activities and they sometimes hang out.
Most of the girls came to propose taehyung but he rejected all of them as he is not interested in any of them. He is seen as rude person.

Sohyun was also having tough time with boys proposing confidently infront of the class. She told them that she is only interested in studies and she would love to be friends with them. Though boys felt rejected they made a good friendship with her and didn't show their love.

Hope you are enjoying my story. I will update interesting chapters. So vote and comment plzz.💜💛💚