the suspicious person

Taehyung's pov
I know most of the boys admire sohyun but I feel unsafe cause i don't want her to be taken by someone. I rested my head on my pillow and try to recollect what I went through in the library. I was looking at sohyun while she chose her favourite books. I thought of borrowing the book she takes as I want to know her taste but I came across a man peeking at sohyun from a distance. Does he love her?. I kept looking at him while his gaze was at sohyun. Our eyes met. He walked away but I followed him. I asked him to stop. He stoped and turned around.
" Yes what is it?"
" yah why are you peeking her?"
" who?"
"Are you really asking?"
" Ah sohyun. It's true. I am peeking her. Why?. Any problem?"
"It's a problem when you are looking at my best friend"
"Ah she might be your bestie but she is my dream girl. I liked her when we are in  low level classes"
"Oh really. You know each other or you know her only?"
" she may not be knowing me I guess. It's ok even if it is unrequited love I will try to make her love me".
" actually your name "
" I am Lucas. I saw you with her many a times and I know you are taehyung"
"Yes I am. I am close with her and we are neighbours too"
"Oh I see. I want to move near her house too. I am going to spent my days with her"
" Ah I don't think so cause she is planning to do part time works"
"Then it will be fine. I will join her"
"Ok then good luck"
"Thanks bye. By the way don't tell her anything since I am planning to confess my love sooner "
"Sure". I don't think you can make it cause I am going to make her fall for me too. I was quite sad to know his determination for sohyun. Let's see who wins. I smirked. I thought of going to the library but I encountered a girl who said she admired me. I rejected cause I am not interested at all and I was determined to make sohyun mine. I saw sohyun and was glad that she is waiting for me. Now I got her number I am going to text her

T
Hi

A
Hello

T
What are you doing?

S
Nothing. We are done with dinner.  What about you?

T
Same.

S
Ok. We promise but why are messaging me?

T
Ah i thought of asking the place for the part time job

S
Oh I will take you. Wait for me outside tomorrow

T
Ok. I am excited .

S
Really but I have a doubt whether you will be able to do everything there

T
Don't worry I will try when I am with you

S
Haha let's see

T
Ok.  Sohyuna I hope we can be best friends too and know each other more.

S
Sure we will.

T
Thanks for coporating with me.

S
It's nothing. We are classmates,seatmate and on top of that we are neighbours. We should help each other. You are the only friend who talks to me everytime.

T
Haha. I like being with you that's why

S
I am not that friendly.

T
Yes but you are unique. I like you

S
Thanks. See you tomorrow. Have a good sleep so that we can start a good work.

T
Ok good night.

S
Good night

I always fall for her words. She is good at using words. She answers very well. She is indeed a genius. I forgot to ask how her exam went. It's fine I will ask her tomorrow. We have plenty of time.

Sohyun's pov
I don't know whether to trust him or not but I also feel like he is different. We have same thinking. I heard his conversation earlier. Does he really like me?. Ah leave it. I was shocked to see the message from taehyung. He told me he will not misuse but why. We chatted. I wonder what is going on in his mind but I don't care cause I don't want to get hurt. I was tired and I made the conversation short. We have work. Goodnight everyone. I want to sleep.

Update again. I am trying my best in making the story as interesting as possible so support guys. Plz do vote and comment. Your help is highly appreciated. 💙❤💜💛