exam preparation

Taehyung's pov
It is quite  embrassing to face her but I kept my dignity. She is busy preparing for the exam so I am safe she didn't ask me anything. Our group studied together and obviously  whole school is busy preparing. I feel lonely when exam comes near as everyone kept themselves busy with books. Sometimes I feel like laughing because students tends to focus in their studies only when exam knocks the door and I feel the insincere in them. They waste their time looking for beautiful and handsome guys when it is of no use. I feel confident as I refused so many times before also. We  rarely meet each other and I miss her talking.
Finally today is our exam. I wished everyone but couldnot wish her. I will make sure to wish her. I gave her  the  best wish card I made for her. She accepted with the card and thanked me. She told me that I don't have to do this, she is right why am I making it. I think I am going crazy. Our exams finished and all the students are excited for the holidays. They were having plans already set but I don't have any plans yet. I guess it should be better to know her well in this break.

Sohyun's pov
Now the exams are finally done so I am hoping to help my brother as much as I could. My friends were planning to go for group hangout but I told them that I am busy with works. I know they will feel bad about me so I told them that we will hang out when I am free of work. They agreed and we bit goodbyes. I thought of going to the library to take some books to read for the vaccation but I heard my name being called. I turned to see who it was.  It is him.I don't know it's not awkward with him but I keep myself cool so that nothing goes wrong. "Yes. Need help?"
" I am here to ask you whether you have any plans for this vacation".
" I don't have any plans but thought of doing part time jobs so that I will be of help to my mom and brother"
"Ok. Let's do part time jobs together then"
" Sure why not".
" Are you not going home?"
" I am going to pick some books from
Library"
" Ok let's go then I will also grab some".
  " okkkay".
I don't know but he is acting strange.We headed to the library and took the books that I feel like to read. I can feel someone peeking me. I looked around but couldnot see anyone. I searched for taehyung but he is no where to be seen so I thought he will be around. I came outside and didn't see him.  Did he left. I walked until I got stuck up with someone and my books felt down.  I picked up the books without looking at the person. He bent down and helped me picking up the books. "Sorry I didn't see you as I was in haste"
"Ah it's ok. I guess you are looking for someone."
"Yes. My friend went missing from library so I am searching for him"
" Oh I see"
" Thanks for the help"I vowed and Walked away from him. I am tired of looking for taehyung. Where is he ? He might be in the washroom so I will wait five minutes more. I kept my books on a bench and Walked around when i heard someone talking. I felt the voice familiar so I came closer. I was shocked to hear my name being mentioned.
" before I was not interested in any girls but I came to like one girl. She is way too different from any girls"
"Who is it oppa. You can tell me I will not interfere in your life"
"  sohyun. I don't know but I think I am falling for her. I am afraid she won't feel the same as I do"
" Ok oppa you have chosen the right girl. She is nice. Be good with her. Make her to love you too. Happy vacation. Bye oppa"
" bye".
I ran towards the bench after hearing the conversation. Now I am blushing I guess. It's ok,Be cool sohyuna. I waved at him when I saw him coming.
"Where were you? I have been searching for you. I thought you left".
" Sorry I was talking to someone. Shall we go".
" ok".
We talked a lot about our childhood and memories we had. It's good to let out your thoughts.
"Sohyuna,  will you mind giving me your number? " he suddenly asked
" wh --why-y?" I stuttered. Oh god. Why is it happening.
"  We- we agreed to do part time work together that's  why".
" Ah yeah but we can call each other as we are near,right?"
"Ye-yeah but I need it. Will you give me. Trust me I will not misuse it"
"Okay but promise me".
"Sure. I promise". We exchanged our numbers.
"BYE THEN. see ya".
"Bye. See you". We entered our house.

Taehyung's pov
So hyun you might not be knowing why i was missing from library. You will come to know about it later. Anyway I am glad to have her number. I will definitely tell her how I feel about her or I will make  her love me.

What is the reason of  taehyung missing from the library??. Is it that he is talking with the girl or did he find out something suspicious. Let's see what happens in the next chapter
Plz do vote and comment guys. It means a lot.