the sudden confession

Lucas pov
Now I will make sure to tell her cause I can't stay the right of them being together. Without my knowing they became more closer. I have to do something before it's too late. Thinking of that I woke up early and waited for sohyun. I was happy to see her pretty face and the dress made her more prettier.
"Hello sohyunie"
"Hi. Today you are early"
"Ah its because I feel like working with you today"
"Oh is it?. That's great then"
"Really. I love to work with you. I mean I enjoy working with you"
"Ah thanks. Don't you enjoy working with taehyung"
"It's not like I do with you"
Haha. Sohyun burst into laughing.
"Why so"
"Oh sorry. Because he is a guy to be fun with and he is nice. He is quite funny too. You know that,right?"
"Yeah But how much do you know him "
"Ah we know each other a lot cause we share most of the common things"
"Are you two backbiting from my back "
"It's not like that. Let's go "

Taehyungs pov
I was jealous seeing my girl with the other guy and I felt the riding anger in me but I was happy to know that she also enjoys working with me. I kept looking at her. I was expecting her to give me the answer. Sooner the better. I notice him trying to get her attention.

Sohyuns pov
I can feel someone is staring at me but I pretend like I didn't know cause I don't want it to ruin my mood for work. I continued my work when I felt a hand pulling me towards the corner. I was shocked to see lucas cause I thought something happened
"Wha-What is it?"
"Shh. I want to tell you something. Can you just listen to my words"
I nodded. He leaned forward. I backed when my back but the wall.I swallowed hard. I could feel his breath.
"Wha-what are you do-doing?"
"I want to make you mine"
"What are you talking about. "
" I like you since we were younger. I don't know your feelings but I love you and I can do anything to make you mine"
"Ah so-sorry . I am not sure of your words.I have no interest and I am not a match to you so,will you Stop this act"
"I am serious sohyunie. I can't see you with other guy. I can wait. You decide"
"I am telling you. I can't make you wait. So my answer is sorry"
"Do you know why I came to your neighbourhood. It's because I love you and I can't wait to make you mine" he raised his voice. I was scared to death thinking that he will go wild. Thank god I am safe.
"Yyah stop your act " taehyung came out of nowhere.
"Why. It's my right to let the girl know my feelings. "
"She doesn't seem to like you. It's not right to raise your voice at her".
"It will be better for you not to involve in my work if not consequences will not be good "
"Ah really. Sohyun, are you ok"
"Yes" he took my hand."Let's get out of here ". I nodded cause I feel safe in his hands. I was glad that he didn't stop us.

He took me to a place where I was able to calm down. I took in fresh air. He looked at me
"Sorry that I didn't tell about him earlier"
"Excuse me" I didn't get what he was getting at as I couldnot forget the incident happened a minute ago. I didnot know that some boys are that egoistic. What did he hide from me

Sorry for late update guys. Keep on voting and leave comment .
Stay home ,stay safe. 😷😷😷