trip to jeju

They were all excited for their journey towards jeju island. They brought their belongings and gathered around 7 am. Their journey filled with laughter and noises.

Sohyuns pov
I was astonished to see my friends chatting and laughing. Taehyung brought lots of things to eat during our travel.
"Here sohyun, have these cakes. I made it yesterday cause I couldnot sleep because of the excitement. "
"Ah thanks". It was tasty. All of us appreciated taehyung's work. We were told lots about the place. It is quite indeed a famous place for  drama and movies. I felt earphone plugged in my ear when I was busy engaged in viewing the places.
"It is better to listen to music when you travel "
"Ah thanks. You don't have to do this"
"It's fine. You will feel at ease". I smiled at his words. He was true. The music gives a different vibe to the places around us. It brings us to a conclusion that our life can enter another world just by listening to music. Thanks to him that I had this feeling that I never experienced.

Taehyung's pov
I was happy to see her smiling. I admire her a lot. She was about to fall but I kept her carefully on my shoulder. She looks even more adorable leaning on my shoulder. Everyone is busy in their own world whereas I was busy staring at her and smiling. She woke up suddenly. She was embarrassed
"Sorry did I cause any trouble"
"No. Did you sleep well". She nodded
We talked a lot about the dance we prepared. She was cute while trying to remembering the steps.
"Shall we practise before the event starts"
"Sure we should. I am quite confused with the steps"
"It's ok. Take it easy. I am here to help you "
"Thanks a lot"
We arrived at our destination. We unpacked things. Tents and firewood were prepared. We had our lunch lately. After lunch everyone was endulged in practising so do we.
We were happy cause we are thorough with the steps.
"You did great. Hope to perform same later"
"Ah thanks. Credit goes to you"
"Shall we take a walk "
"Sure since we are done with everything"
We walked around the beautiful places. We took lots of photos together. I took her photos secretly while she was busy admiring the scenarios.  We enjoyed ice cream and other till we are packed. Since we have three days I want it to be filled with good memories with her.

Sohyuns pov
It was refreshing to walk around a new place. I should say I really enjoy with him. He is trustworthy friend. He opened New chapter of my life.
"Are you lost?"
"Ah no. I was thinking what will I do if you didnot come to my life"
"Really? Are you opening to me now "
His questions really hit me hard
"Ah ...uhm I think you became important part of my life. I will feel lonely if you leave my side "
"Finally you realize that "
"Let's us wait for the right time. I am not sure of it"
"Ok I am ready to wait ". I smiled at him.

Friends tease us cause we stay together. We ignored their talks about us since we are not official. We all gathered near the camp fire. Programs started one by one. I was nervous but I was comforted by him. We did our best and we were praised with our performance. We ate ,drink and did a lot of things together. It was really a remarkable trip. We stayed late night enjoying to the fullest. Although it was quite tiring I enjoyed to the fullest. You come to  have fun when you have someone by your side I mean a friend to lean on.  I stayed late eventhough everyone went inside their tents to end the day with sweet dream. I am really thankful for every one since they taught me to enjoy and have faith in each other through this trip. While I was lost in my world l felt someone taking a seat beside me
"are you not going to bed?"
"Ah yeah but not now, what about you?"
" same. Anyway you did great today. Thanks to you that I enjoyed this trip"
"Ah really. My pleasure."
"What are you gonna do staying late at night?"
"Ah it's because I am really thankful to everyone and I want to see the stars"
"Oh really me too. I enjoy looking at the stars shining brightly in the clear sky"
"Really we have same taste I guess. It's lucky that we can see the stars clearly today "
"Yup  right. Can we look at it together"
"Sure why not "
While we are busy engaged
"Beautiful"
"Yeah it really is. I feel really good cause  they  give me strength "
"Yup but I am telling that you are looking beautiful day by day. I cannot control my feelings for you. It grows as the days goes by. What should I do?"
I blushed at his words. Why is this boy too good in words that makes my heart beat faster. It's embarrassing to not be able to look at him.
"Is it ok to love you more " this guy is making me crazy and lost in words .
He was smiling at my expression.

Sorry guys for making you wait.  Works keep me busy so dont mind me. Keep on reading and do vote with comment.
Stay safe