Dinner

"Taehyung, when are you going to bring your friend to a dinner. We should know each other, don't you think so" my mom said keeping her hand on her waist.
"Ah i forgot mom. Sure I will ask her this weekend. Is it ok?"
"Sure sweetie. I will prepare for it "
"Ok mom". I packed my things and waited for sohyun outside her house. We started to walk together and we came to share lot about ourselves.
Someone patted on my shoulder.
"Let's go, shall we?"
" of course we should if not we will be late". As we walked she was busy listening to music but I waved infront of her. She stopped the music and faced me."sohyun, my mom ask me to bring you and your family for dinner. You know we are neighbours and should know each other well. Would you mind to come this weekend"
" Ok. Then I should complete  my works before weekend"
"I am tired seeing you work non-stop but appreciate your hard work.You are a good daughter and will be a good wife in the future" oh my God what did I said. Her expression changed.   
"Excuse me taehyung, I guess you have gone so far. Thanks for your words but don't mention the second part again. Why did you suddenly thought of saying that"
"Ah i am really sorry it just came out from my mouth. Promise I will not repeat".I was relieved as she nodded and continue walking.

Sohyun's pov

I was shocked by the sudden word from his mouth. We have same thought but I didn't expect  that he will speak those things. I don't know but I feel something different today.
I am not sure but I feel like someone is looking at me. It's quite awkward  because of the talk earlier. I hope he didn't see me blushing. Ah what happened to me.

Taehyung's pov
I couldnot talk with her today but I hope we can go together after school. I didn't have the mood to take lunch so I came back to the class and I was stunned to see her sleeping peacefully. I never saw her sleeping. All I saw was that she kept herself engaged in works. She opened her eyes and was surprised to see me standing there looking like a fool. I was looking at her like I wanted to kiss her. Am I falling for her. No way taehyung. Thoughts surrounded me like crazy.
" something on my face?" she asked
" ahh I-I  was surprised to see you sleeping" I stuttered.
" I am having a headache so I thought of taking a rest".
"Really. Shall I bring you water and medicine"
"No need of that. It will go  faster . I can handle it but why are you here. Are you not hungry?"
"No mood so I came here"
"Oh I see". I sat beside her and tried to read a book but looking at her made me helpless so I went to the shop to buy something for her.
" here sohyun, take this. You will feel better"
" I told you not to. Anyway thanks a lot. I am lucky to have a friend like you". Her words made me happy but I controlled it.
" friends should be helping each other. You should take care of me if I am in need, right?" She nodded. She had the medicine I gave and now she is having the snacks I brought for her. I don't know when it started but I like to care her and be with her all the time. 

Sohyun's pov

I am happy to know that someone is there to care me. I hope that he will be a trustworthy person. School days went well. We have dinner at taehyung's house Wednesday I am deciding what to wear but then I thought no need to have a good dress unless it is comfortable for me so I wear simple and comfy one.  We headed to his house with snacks and flowers for them. They warm heartedly welcomed us. It was a special dinner and we shared a lot. His parents were also nice people. We had a great evening with them.  When taehyung told me that he will show me around his house  I followed him and enjoyed looking at the decorations made. His room was filled with the photos of the great singers.
" do you like to become a singer?".
" yes I love to and I wish to compose songs  for my late grandma"
"Oh that's nice of you. I guess she is the most important person for you"
"Yes she is. I feel like she is still alive"
"I know how that feels. Be strong "
He nodded. I looked around the room but it was shocking to see my photo on the wall.
" where did you get my picture" he was blushing I can see that but why. "ahh I-i took it when I saw you reading un-under the tree during the lunch time" he stuttered.  I became shy hope he will not see me blushing so I kept my face expressionless.
"Why did you take it?" I asked but I regret asking him. It was becoming more uncomfortable so
" leave it. I have to go they might be waiting". " yeah you are right. Lets go downstairs"
"Ok". It was right that they were waiting.  "Thanks for the food. Hope we can invite you all at our house for dinner" I vowed.
" It's nothing.  you helped my son a lot and we should be thanking you".
"It's my pleasure. Bye good night".
"goodnight".
We bit goodbyes and went home. He is acting weired these days. I can't understand him but I like his company.

Taehyung's pov
How can I face her now onwards. I felt shy because of my carelessness. She might have thought  I was crazy. I was not interested in any girls but why am I happy to see her. How should I answer if  she ask me again. Something is getting in my head.

Thanks for reading. Plz do vote and comment if you like my story. I will update everyday. Hope to write a chapter that will keep you interested in my story. So support friends.💓💜💛💚