the neighbour

Last night I enjoyed talking her on the phone. I didn't get the answer for my question
Recap
T-" if someone comes and tells you that he want to be your future. What would you say ?"
S-"I will have to see that. I don't know since I never liked one also"
T-"When are you going to love someone"
S-"Maybe after graduating high school. You "
T-"Ah i thought of asking her this holiday itself so that I can make her feel safe with me"
S-"Haha really. Good luck then."
T-"Thanks. Would you mind if I  ask you a question"
S-"Yes please". I hesitated but thought id I can't do now then will never happen so
T" What do you think about me"
S-"Ah sorry I can't answer that. Good night I am tired" she cut the call. Why is it. Does she have one in mind already. It's ok I will never give up till she answers me.

Sohyun's pov
I was not ready to answer his question so I just cut the call as I felt my heart beat increasing. Why is he very much fond of asking me difficult question. I should have answered but I can't. It's ok. Leave it. I should not care. I have seen my friends suffering because of easily believing in someone. Relationship is not that good idea. It  is easy to love someone but hard to resist the pain after breakup. I came to know a lot through my friends. Let's go to sleep instead of thinking a lot.

Next morning.
I thought of going for a walk. I came across a familiar face all of a sudden.
"Hi". Is  he asking me.
" Hi. I have never seen you in this neighbourhood. Are you new here?"
"Yes. I moved here yesterday evening. Nice to meet you. Hope we will get to know each other"
"Yeah. We can for sure cause we are neighbours. Have we met before?"
"Yes. Do you remember ? we encountered last time. I mean the day we finished our last exam"
"Ah yes"
"Where are you going?"
"I am going for a walk to refresh myself"
"Can I join you if you don't mind"
"Ah uhm sure"
We took a walk around 30 minutes and we knew each other.
" now I have to go cause I am doing a part time with my friend. So bye lucas"
"Where are you working"
"Ah mr. Jin's restaurant"
"Can I join too cause I don't have any work at home and it will be boring safe if I work"
"Of course if you like"
"Ok then I will wait here"
" ok"
I prepared breakfast and had my share. I walked outside. I saw him waiting. Am I fast cause taehyung will be waiting for me but today I am here first. I feel guilty that I didn't answer him. I texted him.

S
Are you done?
No answer but he came. I smiled at him.
" good morning taehyung"
"Good morning sohyun" but he don't look good and was staring the other side
" Ah taehyung. Meet out new neighbour lucas. We are from same school"
"Ah we met before"
"Of course.  Anyway nice to meet you again"
"Me too". We headed to our work. We did our best and our owner is happy for us.
" taehyung, are you ok? I am asking cause you don't look good today"
Is he ignoring me cause I didn't answer him yesterday.
" Why didn't you answer my question yesterday?"
" Ah it's embrassing so I didn't answer. I think you are a good boy to be loved by everyone. Happy"
"Really. Thanks" his mood lightened. I smiled looking at him acting like a kid. I thought of asking him something but we got interupted by Lucas.
" here drink this" he handed us a juice. We thanked him. I feel like something is going on between those two. Do they know each other well or they don't like each other's presence. After our work I walked beside taehyung since I am comfortable with but Lucas got in the middle and said that we should keep distance. Ah what is that. I am not able to understand the situation right now.
" sohyun can you give me your number plz" Lucas is asking my number but before I could answer taehyung interfered
" It's quite rude to ask a girl for her number and on top of that she don't share"
"Why you are answering when I ask her"
"Ah sorry lucas. He is right I don't like to share my number" " Thanks taehyung" I mouthed him.
"Is It?. It's ok then. "
"Will you leave cause I want to talk to sohyun alone" I was shocked by taehyung's words. Lucas looked at me and  I just nodded.
" Bye then I will go in first"
" Bye " we both said in unison.

Taehyung's pov
I am burning cause he is really getting at her. His words are true. He is trying to distract her. So I made my mind to do something faster than him. I am happy she agreed to stay with me
" What is it ?"
"  I thought of asking you out tonight"
"Wh-why" it's cute to see her stutter
" I want to spent time with you. Will you have a dinner with me " it's hard to ask but I have to. Jealousy is killing me inside
"Uhm I think it's bit awkward. I have never been out with my friends also. "
"Don't worry I will not do anything."
"Ok. Time?"
"At around 8. Be ready I will pick you up"
"Ok". I smiled at her she did too. Is she blushing. Oh my God my heart beats faster whenever I see her smiling. She went inside. I have to prepare for it. I booked a resturant and ordered everything. What should I wear tonight.

Lucas pov
Ah he is ruining my plan. I have to do something. I have to get her.

Hey guys are you excited for the next chapter. If yes do vote and comment plz.