the date

Sohyun's pov
I was happy that we became one but this girl is not leaving me instead she keeps on threatening me. I know she loves him but he doesnot and that might hurt her. I feel sorry for her so I am not interested in arguing  with her. It's human nature to try for their loved ones and I do respect her choice. I am sad cause I am not able to help her. It's fate.  I woke up in the morning and done the washings. I made breakfast and called mom and brother for the food. We ate and did the necessary things. By then I recieved a message from taehyung.

T
Are you done?

S
I am done with breakfast.

T
Then get ready. Hope you didn't forget our date

S
I didnt forget. I will be ready in ten minutes.

So I didn't do much make up. I don't like to be a girl to attract lovers by painting their face.  I am confident with my nature self. I picked up a simple outfit and wait out.

Taehyung's pov
I know girls will take a lot of time to do the makeup and be ready but to my surprise she came out in five minutes. She is different cause she keeps her nature self standing before me. She is gorgeous with simple cloth and light makeup.

"You look stunning"
" Ah not like others"
"No you are better "
"Whatever you look good too"
"Thanks. Shall we?". Opening the door .
Through the drive we were silent. I kept thinking will she love it.
" where are we heading to?"
" you will see"
"Ah ok"
After ariving to the place I knew she came to like it cause I can see her getting excited. We got out

"Thank you for bringing me to a nice and refreshing place"
"Do you love it?"
"Absolutely. "
"That's a relief then. I thought you aim not like it"
"I prefer simple things over fancy things"
"I am  Happy to know we have similar taste and that makes me love you more "
"Ah thanks. I feel that too. "
I chose this place as it is a quite and calm place. We can see the view of houses near the beach. I know date will not happen in these places but for us we are fine with it and is special. We stayed there for one hour
" may I ask you something"
"Sure "
"Ah did you ever loved someone like one sided ?"
"No I didn't. I was not really interested in girls and I hate to spend time with them. So no feelings for anyone". She was noddibg.
" but you are my first love. At first I couldnot believe myself that I fell for you. I waited till I confirm with my self. Later I couldnot stand you so I made a move on you."
"Its mine too. I was nervous to answer you but I realize you were different and I decided to give you a chance to court me"

Sohyun's pov
I was happy but at the same time I am not sure whether to trust him fully or not. I am not able to decide but I thought of giving us a chance. He suddenly kneeled before me
"Sohyuna,  will you be my girlfriend?"
" Will you promise to not hurt my feeling, I mean you are not acting right?. Is your feelings for me true?"

I have to asure myself before anything happens but he instantly replied me
" don't worry I promise. But you too have promise me. We have to be sure. Let's trust each other even if someone interferes or trouble us"
" Sure I will"
"Then what's your answer?"
"Dating means we are official, am I right?".
" you are right. Now that we are official I would appreciate if you look more on me if not jelousy will eat me"
"Hahaha sure I will not and you too"
" Thanks sohyun I really love you ".
He hugged me
"I can trust you right?"
"Sure never doubt it sohyun "
" Ok "
" here it is for you". He handed me a box. As I open it, it was a butterfly necklace
" it is beautiful. You don't have to buy me expensive one"
" no i will do what I want for you. I will buy what is good for you whether it is expensive or not"
" haha it's your choice but I can't afford to give you expensive things "
"No problem I will cheerish you. I am done with you being my side . Come I will tie it for you".
" Thanks I will wear it everyday"
"Ok now let's go and eat something. I don't want us to starve on our first date"
"Sure". We went to the resturant we visited last time. They were happy for us visiting them again. We enjoyed delicious food. We went to beautiful places and shops. I bought him a green  shirt and he insist me to buy that same shirt so that we can say we are couple . Thanks to him that I enjoyed and forget my worries.

" Thanks I had fun today. I realise that having someone by my side is where we find happiness and don't forget you are my happiness now"
"Sure me too. You are my other part. Let's remain loyal and faithful to each other. I am glad you enjoyed today"
"Now you should go home. It's late "
"Sure . Goodnight. Love you "
"Goodnight.love you too"

I became nervous when he came near me. He leaned closer and it was our first lovers kiss I mean official kiss. 
I was blushing hard but he hugged me and left me . I cannot believe myself now . I am happy to have him by my side. I wonder what will happen to us as the time goes by.

Sorry for very late update.
Enjoy reading and don't forget to vote and leave comments ..💓💜💛💚