the special night

Taehyung's pov

I am done preparing for the dinner. I was thinking of how to tell her everything in detail. Suddenly my phone rang. It was my mom asking about my whereabout. I told her that I am having a dinner with my fellows so she agreed. I lied. Its bad right. I have no option as I have no idea where my thoughts are taking me. It's time. I waited for her. I tried to text her when she came out looking beautiful. I was staring at her
"Ah am I looking odd or is there something wrong on my face". I was shaken by her question.
"You came" she nodded. I am a fool to stare at her face. I couldnot control as she was looking pretty as always.
"Shall we go"
" yup sure"
We headed to the restuarant. The waiters welcomed us warmly.
" wow I love it. I think it is because I have never been out at this hour or hang out with my friends"
"Happy to know that you love it. It's fine we will go somewhere next time"
"Thanks I would love to"
"Ok then. We will plan some other day"
"Ok" she smiled. I admire her smile. It makes me really happy.
We ordered and had our dinner. I took her for a walk near the beach.
" taehyung thank you so much. I had never been out at this hour and I am thankful cause you made my days brighter than before. I am lucky to have a friend like you to hang around"
"No need to mention that. I am also lucky to have you as my friend since you helped in every way. You made me smile, enjoy and cheerup during the bad times. You filled my days with good memories and lessons"
"Ah really. I am glad to help you"
"Can I tell you something. I know you are not interested but I want to give it a try"
" yup sure go ahead"
"I don't know how to start but I think if it is not now then never so I am going to say the truth. You are the most extraordinary person I have ever met. Actually I was not interested in any girls or trust in love but after I met you I came to like you. I don't know when it started but I think I have to share my feelings for you. It's ok if you don't like me as it was me who loved you. You dont have to answer instantly. You can take your time. I can wait". She was listening patiently.
"Ah taehyung. I am sorry that I can't give answer right now as I am shocked by the sudden confession. I will think about it. Will you give me some time?"
"Uhm sure" I am satisfied but I am curious of what her answer will be.
"Sorry for my act but I can't control as someone is distracting my way . So make sure to give me the answer when you are ready"
"O--ok"
"Do you want to go somewhere else?"
"Nop cause I had a lot of fun with you today. I am satisfied. We should keep places for some other time,right?"
"Oh you are right then shall we grab some ice cream on our way back"
"Sure". We ate strawberry flavoured ice cream. We laughed alot talking about the past . It was the best night I had.
"Thank you so much for today taehyung. You made it really amazing. I enjoyed a lot and it means a lot for me."
"It's nothing. I had a fun with you too. It was the best night I am having with a friend. "
"Ok next time I will sponsor. "
"Really I would love to join. Deal"
"It's a deal then"
"It's quite late. So we should go home our parents will be worrying about us"
"Yeah. Goodnight . See you tomorrow"
"Ok. Goodnight"
"I forgot to say this you are looking beautiful today". She blushed
"Ah thanks. You too are looking handsome"
"Thanks. Bye". I happily waved my hand and went inside.
"Were you that much happy to have a dinner with your friends"
"Ah yes mom. I had a lot of fun."
"Really. I feel like you are seeing someone"
"Ah no-no mom. I am going to sleep. Goodnight" I headed upstairs. I can hear my mom shouting from the back but I am not ready to tell her right now. I took a shower before entering my dreamland.

Sohyuns pov
Am I really happy by his cofession. I don't know but I feel different now. I didn't expect that he will love me. I am happy by looking at him smiling. I came to know one of reason for my happiness is his presence. He is kind,handsome and hard-working too but I should not trust someone blindly. I will try to judge his behaviour. I need to make a wise decision so that I will be fine in the future. It's late I have to go to bed now. Goodnight everyone.

Lucas pov
I saw them coming together. Jealousy filled me. If she is not mine then nobody will take her. I will make her mine. Let's see who wins the match

Sorry guys for the late update. Hope you will enjoy reading. Plz do vote and comment to keep me moving with my story. Thanks.