Chapter 34

"Its been so long since we last saw Mallika & Sid na?" Om asked his brothers. The three of them entered Oberoi Mansion as they returned from the boxing match.

"Yeah they....wait whats this?" Shivaay said spotting a parcel kept on the table. Picking it up he realized it was the same parcel he sent with Khanna. "Khanna!"

"Yes sir?" Khanna came after a few minutes.

"What the hell is this?" Shivaay asked holding up the parcel. "I told you...to deliver this to Annika & come back...why did you bring it with you?"

"But sir....I did what you told me too, I didnt bring it back." Khanna said confused.

"Shivaay sir." Another servant spoke up, "Actually that parcel came a few minutes ago, for you."

"Annika...." Shivaay sighed as he realized Annika had returned it. Opening it, he saw that the DVD was still intact. "Well atleast its still in one piece."

"Why wouldnt it be in one piece?" Rudra asked.

"Ill tell you later.....for now, something has to be done about Annika. Things cant go on like this." Shivaay looked at the DVD. "We have to make Annika come to Oberoi Mansion everyday"

"What?How? Bhabhi has no reason to come here." Om replied.

"Then we will have to give her a reason. Jus like how she used to come to Oberoi Mansion before our marriage."

"But Bhaiyya, back then bhabhi was yours & Lady Baba's wedding. Now she isnt even a wedding planner anymore, she is a dance teacher." Rudra said.

"And what if she isnt anymore?"

"What do you mean?" Om asked.

"I mean, what if Annika suddenly looses her job....then what? Its difficult to find another job in a city like Mumbai, so she will have no choice but to fall back on the one thing that she has experience in....Wedding Planning. I can get her a job in a well reputated company without her even knowing. Then Annika will be doing something that she likes and we will get a way to bring her here."

"Thats actually a good idea." Om smiled.

"I dont get it..." Rudra said making Om & Shivaay roll their eyes at him.

"Idiot....If bhabhi becomes a wedding planner again, we also have a wedding in the house..Jai & Sona's! We can hire her for that"

"And Annika is professional, she wont refuse. Even if she tries.....Ill make sure she cant." Shivaay added with a smirk.

"Ohhh!" Rudra said. "Smart idea bhaiyya."

"Sorry Annika....you forced me to use my old SSO ways.....now lets see, how long you stay mad at me." Shivaay whipped out his phone with full tadi and made a call.

Listening to all of this from behind a pillar at the top the staircase was Meera, Jai & Dev.

"Why are you smiling?" Dev asked Meera.

"SSO....he has no idea that the idea he is pulling off as his own is actually mine."

"Yours? How?" Jai asked. Meera then started telling her brothers the conversation she had with Shivaay the night before.

*𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬*

𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘢𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘢.

"𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬?"

"𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘶𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘢?" 𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥, "𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦...𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘭𝘪𝘢, 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴....𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘉𝘐𝘎 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺, 𝘈𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘗𝘈 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳....𝘴𝘰 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘺. 𝘉𝘶𝘵.... 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘯𝘢? 𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘖𝘔 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶......𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘣𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯? 𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘓𝘶𝘤𝘬!"