Chapter 20

The next morning Shivaay was working on his laptop when Meera walked up to him with Ishaan & Pihu close behind.

"Goodmorning Meera."

"Goodmorning SSO." Meera smiled at Shivaay and then motioned for Ishaan & Piu to come forward.

"Goodmorning Bade Papa." Pihu and Ishaan greated Shivaay giving Meera a nervous look.

"Morning kids."

"Bade Papa....can you give us a ride again today?" Pihu asked.

"Cafe?" Shivaay chuckled.

"No, Mandir."

"Mandir?" Shivaay raised his eyebrows, "You two want to go to the mandir?"

"No Bade Papa, infront of the mandir there is a....chaat stand...yeah a chaat stand, we want to go there." Ishaan quickly replied saving Pihu.

"Chaat? Why suddenly?"

"Just like that Bade Papa....please can you take us ther? Our friends will meet us there so we just need a ride." Pihu said.

"Haan Ok." As Pihu & Ishaan followed Shivaay to his car, Meera gave them a thumbs up and messaged Saahil to make sure Annika was on her way.

"Thanks Bade Papa!" Ishaan & Pihu met their friends at the snack stall. Just as Shivaay was about to leave,  he heard.

"Oh...sorry sorry." Shivaay looked towards the mandir and saw Annika wlaking up the stairs. Quickly Shivaay ran up the steps towards the mandir.

"Annika..." Shivaay called out as he saw her standing right infront of him praying to god.

*******************

"Annika..." Annika opened her eyes and gasped as she recognized the voice. Slowly she turned and then froze in her spot as she came face to face with Shivaay who had tears in his eyes. Slowly he walked to her, and reached forward to touch her face....checking to make sure this was real. As his hand touched Annika's face, she held her breath and closed her eyes, tears spilling out.

"Annika....you are alive....I knew it....you are alive." Shivaay hugged Annika tightly. Just as Annika was about to return the hug she stopped herself and held her hands to her side.

"Where were you? I looked everywhere..."

"Mr. Oberoi leave me." Annika said trying to hide the emotions in her voice.

"Mr. Oberoi?" Once Shivaay had let go, Annika turned to leave but was held back by Shivaay. "Annika, I know you are very angry with me...and you should. It was all my mistake...Im really sorry Annika....really sorry. I found out everything....I-"

"What?" Annika asked, "You FOUND out everything? Oh! So you found out that I am innocent thats why you looked for me. If you hadnt found out then you wouldnt have looked for me."

"Nahi Annika, I didnt mean-."

"Mr. Oberoi I really dont care what you meant...Yeah but if you think a little sorry will fix everything....you are very wrong. Nothing will be fixed...not today...not ever."

"Dont say that....I know-"

"What doyou know? And what is the use?" Annika cried, "When I needed you, you trusted those fake pictures...not me. You married me by your own choice....first forcibly and secind time happily but both times were your choice ...and still you hurt me countless times, I forgave you ever time. But everything has a limit....even forgiveness."

"Annika please..."

"Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi, do you remember? You told me that loving me was the biggest mistake you ever made....today I am saying, loving you was the biggest mistake I ever made...and I dont repeat my mistakes"